The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Just bought Disturbed - Indestructable. Got Rammstein - Völkerball for my birthday. Currently really enjoying Reise Reise and Down With the Sickness.

Over The Hills And Far Away by Nightwish

I love that song one of my favs

I just bought the End of an Era CD which is a recording of the last show with tarja(i know i splet it wrong =\)

also listening to Metallica:Death Magnetic, and Chemical Brothers:We are the Night

Nightwish - Feel For You

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Everyone of their fans might not like it, but the intro in it, is one of their best and the actual song is fairly good imo. Still one of my all time favourites of their songs.

Currently trying to find all RATM albums

WOO!! Got them all. And before the whole guitarhero-let's-all-listen-to-that-because-I-have-no-music-tastes-and-listen-to-what-I'm-told thing. No offence.

Buck Cherry! WOOP! they're great! Listen to crazy female dog! Fckn hilarious!

Just bought Disturbed - Indestructable. Got Rammstein - Völkerball for my birthday. Currently really enjoying Reise Reise and Down With the Sickness.

Disturbed and Rammstein are awesome bands! Two of my favourites!

Down with the sickness is one of their best songs and its in Dawn Of The Dead!

Nightwish - Feel For You

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Everyone of their fans might not like it, but the intro in it, is one of their best and the actual song is fairly good imo. Still one of my all time favourites of their songs.

Nightwish is awesome to! They are probably my favourite band of all time at the moment!

I have never heard this song before so thanks for posting it Elraine!