Most and least favorite NPCs.

theLeeHarvey

My favorite characters are:

Argyle, he is so cool i wish he wasnt dead tho.

Bumble, she is so cute in the blastoff outfit.

Fawkes, he really personifies the humanity of the wasteland.

I am neutral to Sticky. I dont hate him at all.

Infact Gary is about 14 times worse than Sticky.

My hated Npcs are:

Eulogy Jones, he wants to enslave children.

Stanislaus Braun, he is a monster using people as toys.

Paladin Bael, soldiers like him get the job done in a crude manner that aggravates collateral damage.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking on it a bit, I have to add one more to my list.

Desmond, as The Individual I LEAST Want As An Enemy.

Guess I'm in his fanclub. He is not a "nice" person and his people skills are non-existent, sure. But, in his way, he is very arguably more honest and less dishonourable than most other people in the game. He does not give up and is most definitely NOT somebody to p### off.

Thinking also that there is one heck of a backstory in there somewhere. One could work up an entire chain of quests and other stuff based solely on Desmond's past.

Desmond For President?

Edited by 7thsealord

• 1 month later...

Now that I've actually met Desmond, I'm gonna say I like him. He's definitely what I think a centuries-old ghoul should be: a cold, harsh man who's seen the worst humanity has to offer and fought his way through all of it. He's been there, killed that, and doesn't take crap from anyone. And he's been pursuing a feud for well over a hundred years.

I still don't think he's my favorite character though. But I agree: I wouldn't want him as an enemy.

Like: Colonel Autumn, who I see as a misunderstood hero. He is firm in his belief that the United States exists just as it did before the war, and that it's just having a hard time and the Enclave is here to help. He does, however, see anyone who opposes the Enclave as a traitor to the US government, and is ready to do anything to get his way. However, he does not share the Enclave's view of exterminating everyone because ruling a body heap brings nothing, and as just said, he considers the locals US citizens.

Amata, I have high respect to those who are willing to sacrifice personal precious things in the name of common good. Amata has a sense of duty, but is not a tyrant like her father. However, I would believe Amata would be too benevolent in ruling Vault 101, but she sure was the best candidate.

Elder Lyons. What at first seemed like a poorly written Knight in Shining Armor, he turned out to be a tragic badass-turned-soft character who is controlling a fragile faction in middle of a civil war. In the end he even reveals he doesn't believe in Brotherhood victory and even if they defeat the Enclave, he remains rather pessimistic about future.

Dislike: Tenpenny. Sure, he has brought shelter to dozens(?) of people, but at the same time he has already probably killed more in his "safari", and he also wants to conduct mass murder in the name of appearance.

Roy Phillips. While I respect his devotion to Ghoul rights, his methods are not good. Blind violence never helps a minority survive. Usually, it just causes more oppression.

Liberty Prime, because it is just a stupid plot device to justify Brotherhood victory.

Favorites:

Sticky - I may sound so goddamn crazy to you, but Sticky is funny with his stories sometimes.

Lucas Simms - A good leader for a fray town.

Dislike:

Mayor MacCready - He is such a spoiled biatch.

Fawkes - Let me put it this way: "Get out of the way, get out of the way, GET OUT OF THE WAY! GOD YOUR THE WORST COMPANION EVER!"

Add another to the Desmond fanclub. Sure, he's not really a nice guy, but he's not arrogant and stuck-up. He'll talk to you how he wants to because he's been around the block and he knows his s%!$.

Protectrons (including Button): their devotedness to their directives and sort of plodding demeanor just makes them endearing somehow. And everything they say makes me giggle.

Dislikes

Rothchild: he personifies the part of the BoS that I hate most: self-righteous stick-up-the-bum-ishness.

Squirrel, Dr. Li, and anyone else who feels the need to belittle me while I'm in the process of saving them. They'd better be thankful they're plot-essential their heavily-armed savior is a very nice lady.

One to add to my major Dislikes is Susan Lancaster in Tenpenny Towers. Incredibly rude and arrogant. The Wellingtons might edge her out slightly on the arrogance scale, but they're kind of pathetic, IMO.

I make a special point of reverse-pickpocketing interesting headgear on Ms Lancaster - such as a 'Raider Blastmaster Helmet' or the 'Pint-Sized Slasher Mask'. Mere words cannot express how hilarious it is to see her wandering around attending to her .... "various gentlemen friends" in that state. :D

I make a special point of reverse-pickpocketing interesting headgear on Ms Lancaster - such as a 'Raider Blastmaster Helmet' or the 'Pint-Sized Slasher Mask'. Mere words cannot express how hilarious it is to see her wandering around attending to her .... "various gentlemen friends" in that state. :D

Ha ha, I like it. :biggrin: :wink:

One to add to my major Dislikes is Susan Lancaster in Tenpenny Towers. Incredibly rude and arrogant. The Wellingtons might edge her out slightly on the arrogance scale, but they're kind of pathetic, IMO.

:laugh: I am so going to try that out :laugh: