What Happened To Modding?

Xanorak

Also other games are comming out, that can be modded and people are moving on.

Me personaly... DragonAge is out soon, and my mod for Fallout were along the lines of experiance for that.

I have a total Sci-fi Conversion planed, I have stories design drafts, already written up, been working on it for over a year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see updates and new mods galore (Hint: the Updates Today link or Updates Recently on Fallout3 Nexus). A good percentage of which are high quality work that add to a wide range of game areas.

Then there are people like me, just learning GECK and scripting -- actually, the former is the bigger hurdle in learning ... the scripting is by far less confusing (than, say ... J2EE or C#) once you understand the object model, functions and events.

Maybe ... just maybe ... I'll get comfortable enough with GECK to try something ambitious. :D

Ran out of ideas, guys? That's what the request thread is for!

wow... :blink:

there really is nothing that I can say to that... at least nothing that wouldn't get me banned from this website...

Hehehe...

Well, seems like it's going to be along time till FOSE V2 comes out... :(

Ran out of ideas, guys? That's what the request thread is for!

wow... :blink:

there really is nothing that I can say to that... at least nothing that wouldn't get me banned from this website...

Hehehe...

Well, seems like it's going to be along time till FOSE V2 comes out... :(

yep!

you will find request: I want rifle that does 800 dm with fose v2 :wacko:

and uses human flesh as ammo!!! :wacko:

Fallout 3, you are great. Really great. When we first met I couldn't get enough of you.

I respect you too much to lie. I've been seeing other games.

Modding kept us fresh for so long, but I started playing the field. "Just a little break." I said. "Getting some mod ideas." I lied.

It started with a little innocent visit to an old favorite game. It was nice to have time together with a game that didn't require work... you know, the way that you and I used to play together.

Then I saw HER on the display shelf. She looked fresh and exciting, promising extended gameplay and superior graphics.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I want my DVD slot back. I need to have my own case.

I hope that we can still be good friends.

Fallout 3, you are great. Really great. When we first met I couldn't get enough of you.

I respect you too much to lie. I've been seeing other games.

Modding kept us fresh for so long, but I started playing the field. "Just a little break." I said. "Getting some mod ideas." I lied.

It started with a little innocent visit to an old favorite game. It was nice to have time together with a game that didn't require work... you know, the way that you and I used to play together.

Then I saw HER on the display shelf. She looked fresh and exciting, promising extended gameplay and superior graphics.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I want my DVD slot back. I need to have my own case.

I hope that we can still be good friends.

But then you found out it was all A LIE! MUHAHAHAHA!!!