Who are you playing as?

mattgobba

• 3 weeks later...

Playing as Lilith right now, downloaded the Borderlands level 61 cap add on yesterday and its sweet. new missions and stuff :biggrin:

Get it now, its out now. That makes 3 add ons so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I play as Lilith, 50, I usualy use an smg, get in close, stack up some epic elamental DOTs and stuns, then vanish again before your shield goes, thats my aproach anyway, Ive also had some fun sniping, as I find Lilith more suitable for sneaking than Mordecai, that and, Ive got an orange sniper rifle with 100% effect chance, AOE fire damage of massive proportions, and epic DOT, so I dont need a pidgeon :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing as a lv61 Siren at the mission Kill Crawmerax, HOLLY CRAP. Even online people still tend to give up after a few tries :verymad:

Wimps i tell yea, yea run away why don't yea, I'm dedicated.

Impossible they say, well i am willing to prove them wrong :thumbsup: .

• 3 weeks later...
I play as Brick and i have an exsploive beserker build i use all combat rifles and shotguns along with an occasional rocket launcher. lvl 25 or 28 (i havent played in a bit) and i play on ps3 also

I play as Brick and i have an exsploive beserker build i use all combat rifles and shotguns along with an occasional rocket launcher. lvl 25 or 28 (i havent played in a bit) and i play on ps3 also