Skyrim 2K Textures Not Loading

guitarmatt99

I don't get it. You click [Download with NMM], click activate once downloaded, and it's in game? lol

I'm not stupid. I've tried it, It didn't work. I have also tried installing it manually, It didn't work. People are having the same problem.

I don't get it either! I wish I did.

Maybe go in game before activating, and take screenshot, then activate mod, and take screenshot, you should see the difference. It's only a texture mod, all you have to do is activate it, nothing else, and it's in game.

Maybe go in game before activating, and take screenshot, then activate mod, and take screenshot, you should see the difference. It's only a texture mod, all you have to do is activate it, nothing else, and it's in game.

That's the thing, it isn't doing anything, have you installed it recently?

I really have no clue why, I will see if I can get it touch with the mod author and have a chat to him, if anyone can find out why he must be able to!

That's the thing, it isn't doing anything, have you installed it recently?

I really have no clue why, I will see if I can get it touch with the mod author and have a chat to him, if anyone can find out why he must be able to!

Yeah lol, I started over again and got some mods on the go. Still downloading some but I don't know hwo your having problems. When you activate the Skyrim HD stuff, when it says 'do you want to upgrade' or whatever, are you selecting no? Because selecting yes, just deactivates the last Skyrim HD mod. Whenever it asked 'A previous whatever has been installed do you want to upgrade' always select no, this is just a bug.

Edited by Vainlash

Yeah lol, I started over again and got some mods on the go. Still downloading some but I don't know hwo your having problems. When you activate the Skyrim HD stuff, when it says 'do you want to upgrade' or whatever, are you selecting no? Because selecting yes, just deactivates the last Skyrim HD mod. Whenever it asked 'A previous whatever has been installed do you want to upgrade' always select no, this is just a bug.

Yes I did tick no, I was following Gophers tutorials, currently it's installed manually, I re-installed 3 times so it's not anything to do with the game files. All other mods work, just not this one.

• 4 months later...