Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible to have your characters specific hair poking out from under a hood. Because any hood mods that have hair are as Kieran said part of the hood not actually your own characters hair, so you may end up with a hood sprouting brown hair for your black haired character.

bonjour,

Veuillez m'excuser, je ne parle ni n'écrit l'anglais :)

J'ai rêvé d'un mod, je n'ai pas réussi a le créer moi-même par manque de compétence, et j'aimerais savoir si ce mod existe déjà ou non....

J'ai rêvé d'un chateau, style gothique, ou les gardes et autres pnj seraient des squelettes et autres variétés de morts vivants.

Tous auraient les mêmes types de comportemant que les pnj "vivants" de tous les chateaux, conversations, dons de quetes, commerces, services,....

Mon perso joueur en serait le "comte" apres une quete et les serviteurs mort-vivant lui seraient dévoués....

ce mod vat-il rester un rêve ou existe-t'il déjà ? Sinon, quelqu'un aurait la patience et la bonté d'âme de le créer ?

Merci de preter attention a ma demande :)

bons baisers a tous de Belgique :)

hello, Want m' to excuse, I do not speak nor n' writing l' English smile.gif J' dreamed d' a MOD, I n' did not succeed has to create it myself for lack of competence, and j' would like to know if this MOD exists already or not…. J' dreamed d' a castle, Gothic style, or the guards and others pnj would be skeletons and other varieties of deaths alive. All would have the same types of comportemant as the pnj " vivants" of all the castles, conversations, gifts of searches, trade, services,…. My perso player would be the " comte" after a search and the servants death-alive would be devoted for him…. this MOD vat there to remain a dream or exists-t' it already? If not, quelqu' one would have patience and kindness d' heart to create it? Thank you to pay attention my smile.gif request has good kisses has all of Belgiqu

Basic translator used

After french->croatian->english translation :P

hello,

Excuse me, I do not speak or write English

I dreamed of a mod, I have failed to create it myself because I do not know how, I wonder if this mod already exists or not ....

I dreamed about the castle, gothic, guards and other NPCs are skeletons and other living dead.

All have the same type of NPC behavior that "live" from all the castles, calls, gifts and duties, trade, services ,....

My personal player will "count" after the search and undead servants are dedicated to him ....

This mode of VAT is still a dream or is there already? Otherwise, someone will have the patience and kindness of heart to do?

Thank you pay attention to my request

Kisses to all of Belgium

Utilise le 'Tag-Search' es obligé pour toi, spécialement pour l'édition français es compatibilité. Malheureusement je ne connais pas un mod que vous expliqué es la majorité de mod n'est pas étiqueté du français quand français. Mais pour vous: clique-ici pour un cent mods mettre comme francais, mais no mais aucune garantie ils sont bien. hehe.. excuse moi pour mon français , c'est terrible ;)

Mais ici es un mod d'un connais. Peut-être vous l'aimerez, sans tenir compte de l'anglais es c'est ne pas complètement actuellement.

BlackHawk.. c'est bien aussi, Slawter :P Mais il il fonctionne mal sur la suppression un pue..