Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again everyone :) OK so I've recently been watching Legend Of The Seeker and am now completely in love with the characters. I would like to know if any of you have seen a mod for Kahlan Amnell's Conffesor dress? I've searched a bit but so far nothing. Thanks to anyone who can find this for me.

'Fraid I can't help you. I found two Legend of the Seeker mods, but neither was what you requested, would you like the links anyway?

Oh ty Slawter but I have found the same two you have most likely lol I wish someone would make it though...I do have a rather noob like question to ask though...For some reason when I got to create a character the custom races will not show up.

I'm getting very frustrated because I have the custom race fix, I just can't see my character. I tried starting a game without editing her, but she didn't have a head LOL Thanks to anyone that will answer this for me.

I've been trying to locate a mod for a particular effect, but I haven't been able to figure out a good search term... searches for steal, crime, theft, and others have been unsuccessful.

The talk-to-NPC key and steal-object key are frustratingly identical, which has caused problems several times. Is there any mod that changes this so you can only steal while sneaking, or some other similar fix?