Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All righty then.. I guess I'll put this thread to good use..

I'm looking for a mod that acts kind of like a guild mod, except you control your own daedric cult. I mean, sort of like the Servant of the Dawn mod, except you have a choice in which Daedric Prince your cult follows.

If that's not viable, then I am also looking for a mod that has a Steampunk-ish theme, or that adds Dwemer technology in game, other than Mr. Siikas' Dwemer tech mods.

If that's not viable, then I am also looking for a mod that has a Steampunk-ish theme, or that adds Dwemer technology in game, other than Mr. Siikas' Dwemer tech mods.

Dwermer spectacles has some steampunk-ish goggles.

For the guild mod, there's not very much around, but there is something along the lines of "The house of Mephala". It's in the guild category on the nexus, apologies that I can't direct you straight to it.

I downloaded it, but afterwards I noticed it's for Morrowind.. Which I don't have..

I have 3 requests:

1.) Is there a mod that makes all interiors a lot brighter?

2.) A mod that gives Resident Evil armor and/or characters?

3.) Really good gun mod? As in a mod that doesn't have a staff animation, only shoots once, and make crappy sound affects? I tried gunman, it crashed a lot and I hated the animation for using it, and I used the AK mod, but it's semi-auto and looks too much like a staff.