Dezdimona

dezdimona

You can read my new siggy,now heres my new statement from my personal file.I've been persecuted and hounded for almost two years...tired of running,tired of living in fear from this individual. many know the truth,now you should all know it. I am what I am and proud of it and can't and won't hide any more.

personal profile statement:

Trans-gender and damn proud of who and what I am. Love and accept me for me or move on.

Member name edited outyou no longer keep me in fear,nor hiding.I am what god intended me to be, so Here I am...now what?

Well hope you feel better and have this off your chest. Your actions have earned you a strike....you are quite familiar with what is and what is not acceptable behavior on this forum.

This is nothing more than a flame topic designed to cause discord within the community, take this elsewhere it has no business here and serves no purpose other than to inflame emotions and pit member against member.

Buddah

i don't care what you are. to me you have always been a good friend and i'll stand beside you no matter what. you have showed me a lot about writing and for that... :thanks:

i don't care what you are. to me you have always been a good friend and i'll stand beside you no matter what. you have showed me a lot about writing and for that... :thanks:

thank you,at least you didn't roll you eyes.Imagine what its like to live in fear of one person,go to redlight forums,read the lies written about me by this man!

You earned respect with intelligent posts, tales, opinions, commentaries and the like. About everyone here like you by what you are, the way you are, that intelligent person you show you are. That our world is already late to change intolerances for a more open mind. Those that may feel bad for something that is not even physical are the ones that need to look at themselves.

Just continue being that Dezdimona we can be proud to call a friend.

You earned respect with intelligent posts, tales, opinions, commentaries and the like. About everyone here like you by what you are, the way you are, that intelligent person you show you are. That our world is already late to change intolerances for a more open mind. Those that may feel bad for something that is not even physical are the ones that need to look at themselves.

thank you my friend

calliton Posted Today, 01:28 AM

whats a trans-gender?

I was born a male and had a sex-change operation.Am now what I always felt I was,a woman, although I cannot have children.

thank you my friend

calliton Posted Today, 01:28 AM

whats a trans-gender?

I was born a male and had a sex-change operation.Am now what I always felt I was,a woman, although I cannot have children.

frankly, i dont give a hoot, dezi.

you are dezi, thats all i care to know. BUT i am glad that you are who you felt you needed to be, and I admire your dedication. No kids can be a thin gto dread, but you are YOU, not something the world molded

and for that I salute you, mademoiselle.

may your days be merry in the eyes of those who watch. (no religous stuff allowed, so this will have do to instead of a blessing)

thank you,at least you didn't roll you eyes.Imagine what its like to live in fear of one person,go to redlight forums,read the lies written about me by this man!

i don't want to. what is his name?. if i see this guy i'll put the crowbar in my garage to good use :whistling: