What if...

spyro1201

... if Nexus could be a town, I would love to go on leave there... what do you think about such a picturing, you all could find here plenty of cool and beautiful places... :biggrin:

- a great port for all the welcomed newbies

- a museum and university for all the community modders

- a great druids garden behind the cascades for all who loves poetry (with a special place for a some Little Fairy)

- a beautiful dome for Dark0ne

- a sanctuary for buddah's (official old fart) meditation

- a big temple for LHammonds and AlienSlof, bben46 and all the other admins and moderators I haven't named here (forgive me)

- a beacon for calliton, the protector and lighthouse keeper (why not)

- a big jacuzzi for Harabec Weathers and Dezi, just near the cascades (on right side)

- plenty of beautiful islands with sandbeaches for katashy's caravan as well

- be sure you'll find there your most awesome house in history dear Birii...

- any places here would be suitable for wasder (Lol)...

- oh... and we must think about to plan a landing zone for antonkr :whistling:

I would love to be a healer or first aid worker for not leaving aside my job in real life, hehe...

(credit to Peter Lee, Art designer, http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/artwork.xml#59)

Hmm then i will be the town scientist who lives in a bigg tower and experiments with flights

I give you the white card for doing so my friend, be careful at landing (Lol)

Hmm then i will be the town scientist who lives in a bigg tower and experiments with flights

too late. Anyone here wants to be doctor??

too late. Anyone here wants to be doctor??

Hurry up... EMERGENCY!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I'll be the one watching from the shadows...the town vampire. I'll be changing people into my kind to make and rule the town sewers to my liking.

If the Nexus were a town, I'd be one of those irritating Emperor guard fellas patrolling the city (looking for evil-doers) who you'd kill just for the armor he is wearing only to find that you cannot loot his armor!

LHammonds

If the Nexus were a town, I'd be one of those irritating Emperor guard fellas patrolling the city (looking for evil-doers) who you'd kill just for the armor he is wearing only to find that you cannot loot his armor!

LHammonds

I'd be the one turning you to the Dark side and then use you as a spy in Dark0ne's palace. [evil laugh goes here, no sounds sorry]