Help me, x-mas is coming!

Birrii

Thanks for clicking this topic ;)

I have a big problem. Everyone is asking me what I wish for christmas. I would be glad to tell them, but the problem is that I don't know what I wish!

Could you please suggest something for me, and make it a bit more detailed (not suggest something like "books", or "games" etc). What movies or games do you like? What books? What comics? Or maybe something else?

But please, don't suggest me any perfumes or make-up. I do only need one mascara and everything that I already have.

:3

Hmmm... What are you into?

Since I don't know, I'll compile a list of great books, game, movies and more in diferent genres... I'll try and get links to reviews and homepages where possible.

Books

Sci-fi: Forever War, Forever Free and forever peace are amazing sci-fi books. You can get the omni-bus edition which comes with all three if you want. They're written by Joe Haldeman. (Article on Forever War: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forever_War )

Fantasy: Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (6 books, the first is called "Wolf Brother.). While they look like they're meant for a younger audience, they are very well written and draw you in to Toraks (main character) world. ( Main Homepage: http://www.torak.info/ )

Manga: All Deathnote books, In Odd we trust and the Naruto books are great.

Horror/Creepy: The Wardstone Chronicles, which is a series of 4 books. They kept me up in the middle of the night, one because they're great books, and two because at the time they were actually pretty scary. ( Main Homepage: http://www.spooksbooks.com/ It's not a very good homepage...)

Movies

Horror: Aliens one and two are they greatest films ever made. Number three and four weren't as good.

Action: Die Hard 4 and actually, the second Aliens film could fit here aswell.

I don't know much about romantic comedys or whatever, dunno if you're into that stuff. OOOH, Shaun of the Dead! It's a romantic comedy... with zombies! It's great.

Games

Dunno if you have any consoles, or if you only have a PC, so Ill just put a list of all epic games.

PC: TF2, Counter Strike: Source, Overlord, and obviously Oblivion and Fo3 (Though I think you have them.).

PS3: Modern Warfare 2, BF: Bad Company, COD4 and LittleBigPlanet.

PSP: Jeanne D'arc, Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite and FF: Crisis Core.

Xbox 360: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, BF: Bad Company, Modern Warfare 2 and... GTA 4.

That's all I can come up with for now.

Underwear. Always useful and can never have enough. Socks work too. Both are cheap and useful as heck or do you wish walk around without underwear and/or socks? =P

... Lovely X-Mas...

What do you think about a lovely christmas family assembly with all of yours and good friends you cherish the most, for having a big great party in an unusual and beautiful gathering place... such a memorable moment would be wonderful to share.

You may say: wow, this would cost a lot, but it's a great idea, don't you think... In facts, isn't christmas time that particuliar moment intended to cherish yours and share love, this would be the greatest gift to anyone... :smile: