does anyone know where slof is?

strikerdes

I'm pretty sure Slof is doing ok, now so let's keep it that way and respect her privacy. She's a moderator here, and has been around lately and all her latest releases are still up and available at this moment from what I can tell. She's always got something in the works so be patient and she's sure to put something up sometime soon.

But please, let's not stir the pot or fuel the fire of those who lack the manners to leave her be. She's had more than her share of trauma and drama.

I think and I hope that she's doing fine now.

I'm doing absolutely fine - still modding, etc. I've been playing Fallout and doing a bit of modding for that, just for a change of scene. The abuse was ages ago, and I'm not as visible on most forums any more - I lurk, but that's about it. I'm not even welcome on many of them because I dared to speak my mind about female body mods. Bleh. :P

I just mod at my own pace which I think is a bit slow for you! :D

I'm doing absolutely fine - still modding, etc. I've been playing Fallout and doing a bit of modding for that, just for a change of scene. The abuse was ages ago, and I'm not as visible on most forums any more - I lurk, but that's about it. I'm not even welcome on many of them because I dared to speak my mind about female body mods. Bleh. :P

I just mod at my own pace which I think is a bit slow for you! :D

haha sorry =/

well im glad your okay and enjoying your modding on fallout!!

and ignore what others say, your entitled to your own opinion

take care, by the way, the epona mod was amazing!!!

(:

If you think that, then you do not know this lady very well. She is an eye popper, quite lovely and an amazing individual. Whom I am quite fond of and consider a true friend. In fact if I was many years younger and single I would be delighted to chase her around the block a few times, just to have dinner with her.

Buddah aka Micky