Psh on wikis! Nah they help but what really helps is the 24/40 books I have stacked with various bookmarks throughout :P

I will probably never even get to 90% of it but it helps

Honestly I am just letting the composers go wackjob on it. I will see what more they produce in the coming weeks

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the filk - I was hoping to hear a bard singing "Terror Time in Lancre" :)

I'll keep an eye on the thread - and if I ever find a decent microphone I might attempt a voice. I might just about manage something as complex as Foul Ole Ron's repertoire...

Why isn't this staying ont he front page comon PEEPS!

Updates

First off

DRUGS

IDK why but we are making a dwemer female mechanical questline...

Second Detritus and some brief glimpses into quest #8 A Matter of Perspective, (I accidently triggered it via my "test" start box so said meh)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_vzwpuCel8OwN9KlHQuIw/videos

Just noticed Ryuji has some of his dungeons in a youtube channel lol

Might as well give people a semi-sneak peak at some of the dungeons though I tend to modify monsters/traps and some areas for scenes etc

Hes got a lot more than the ones he did short videos for but lets surprise him with views shall we :P

Ok so kidney stones down, so I decided HEY WHATS AS PAINFUL AS KIDNEY STONES, running my mod with only god mode and a one hit weapon to test for time/bugs

This was all with a god weapon and TGM and knowing what to do, and no looting/exploration really, and utilizing fast travel or coc if I knew where the exterior zone was

First 4 quests done and quick overview

Chelys Galactica, intro/start quest to get player to the Island, 15 Min

The Finer Things In Life, 41 min

Going Postal, 30 min (Had some bugs forgot to finalize exterior nav so this got buggy timetestingwise)

Snuff, 40 min

Will continue this craziness tomorrow still have like 8 more to test, starting with "A Fiery Clucktastrophe"

Edited by Darren83

Alpha testing finalized

Waiting on voice assets to release

5 hours of content doing a SPEED run with god mode and a one shot weapon and no exlporation/looting

Adding in 3 more quests probably before it is released, 2 at the minimum as they are almost done with voice assets

Still need some VA's for minor roles and one major/re-occurring role