• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I am just like Lulzing around getting things ready for future quests, I am ready to alpha phase 1 of this SOB just waiting on voice actors as seems to be the norm

Raising steam is SOOOOOOO far off though IDK why I got a hair up my but to do it and I learned just about everything I know about nifs in the last 48 hours, which is now actually being utilized in basically a flashy dungeon appearance rofl

But ya for steam I have to finish off the fifth elephant which the alpha ends right before with a teaser quest hinting at wolfgang etc, then the player will have had to finish the whole going postal chain, as well as the full snuff chain, as well as our own little dwemer automaton chain (Cause why not butcher discworld with our own unique characters right) Then it goes into that... I doubt this will ever be a final project but we will see

I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL WHEN IT COMES TO RANDOM QUESTS!!!

But seriously.. comon that was pretty epic right?

I mean despite sme of the spells nto aligning properly (It was a really fast done teaser vid) I am like ZOMG ID PLAY THAT, and then I'm like
Idiot you're the one making that cpt herp derp" soooo ya im gonna go pass the F out now