• Oblivion Character Design
    • Dragon Age Mods
    • Oblivion Mods
  2. 2. added

• Oblivion Controls
    • Dragon Age Controls
    • Oblivion less or more "errors" in game
    • Dragon age less or more "errors" in game

Same here waits for the EPIC Mafia 2, you should try to find the original, its great. I have it for pc, managed to find it and dust it off for the first time since it came out :thumbsup: . Great story line and not to mention ahead of its time.

I have the 1 st Mafia, but alas I can't play it on my new rig.

Vista 64 doesn't like anyone...haha

ah yes that vista again, maybe you should try windows 7 it works very well on it, it has a compatibility-emulation feature, works 100%.

That's the plan to upgrade to Windows 7. And it would save us a ton of money and aggravation having not to purchase Photoshop. We can use our older version.

I've just placed it for a short while, but I found the story far better than oblivion already...Especially when characters are 'discussing' things. The story, characters and atmosphere are just 'cold' in oblivion.

I prefer the oblivion interface as I felt to have been left been but a few controls. The strategy-way is nice..but I can't even right click a couple of times to 'hit' at that moment. It'll cancel the attack for a sec...that's just lethal to do ;D. If most people target at the way you can switch between the team I did like that for a bit though...I guess for playing the game in such way it's quite good. But since I can block in oblivion rather than morrowind..I really miss such a thing :).

prefer Oblivion, this game didn't really catch my eye at all, saw a buddy play it and just was a "meh" for me. I just love the ES universe, I played Daggerfall when it came out and have been hooked ever since.

Hmmm I really wish to play Dragon age but still not had the chance to play Oblivion... Im a Fo3 Regular, Is it that I be missing out?

Oblivion's plot is a joke and the writing is absolutely pathetic, even by the rather depressingly low standards of Fallout 3. Biowear despite their flaws, has damned good writers and knows how to craft a world.

If you want a sandbox full of vapid puppets who all sound the same, play Oblivion. If you want characters you can grow attached to and a combat system that isn't simply crap, play Dragon Age.

Honestly, If I had my way (and a couple hundred million dollars) I'd buy out Beth and Bioware. Beth can design the maps and make it shiny while Bioware does the writing and character design (and make 3rd person a valid playing style).

Ok i have got it......

Been playing it all Saturday and today i must say the game is good, Some little errors here and there but nothing to worrie about has not crashed yet , The games alot like The Witcher or Drakensang but has less bugs, The story is nice controls are ok a bit like Never Winter nights 2 Combat looks nice oh and guys you are going to die alot lol ,Hmmm the only thing i don`t like is the money is split into gold, sliver, copper, pppfffff they did this in Drakensang too, Its feels like i`m playing AD&D on pen & paper...... ugh hah

Is the game better than oblivion ???? no it`s not......BUT and this is a big but, The games fun to play and plays well thats all that matters to me.

i will give it 8.5 out of 10 :D