What would you do if someone bans you!?

Pushkatu

So you wake up Sunday morning and open your PC/laptop what ever and put some music, do a little reserch than you try to log in on nexus. SURPRIZE!!!! You can't, your account has been banned, but you haven't done anything bad as far as you can remember. You try to make another account, but they banned your IP adress to. What would you do to prove you haven't done anything bad enough to deverve a ban? Wha't your reaction to this? You freak out, cry, scream becouse you can't chat with all your friends here or swear becouse you won't be having acces to your mods...?!

Since I have most mods I need I won't freak out, but it will most definetly make me sad and I'll make a new account and try to figure out what's going on and stuff! :D

PS: This has no reference to any member banned or not, it's a personal thought that I wrote here to see what would you guys do in such a situation.

get a new ip through a proxy and look up the "Forum Rules and Strikes" Board, because there would i find the reason i was banned. then i evaluate the situation again and contact an admin to discuss the situation.

easy as making pancake.

Id do that to or id get one of my friends whos on here and get them to see why i was banned

You don't need to be logged in to view that forum. If you can contact a mod through another forum that might work if you are innocent or you can contact Dark0ne via the contact form. But I'm sure they'd only ban an entire ISP in extreme circumstances.

(I have been banned from here previously and for good reason to)

I'd walk to the library and log on as a guest to look up why I and my entire IP address had been banned. If I agreed with the banning party's reasoning I would tuck my tail between my legs and go home, taking the lumps that I deserve. After I had waited a while to let things cool down I might then try to privately contact the banning party to ask if there's any way I can redeem myself such as an apology or what have you. If I disagreed with the ban, I would skip the tail-tucking step and, in a calm and rational manner, try to contact the banning party and politely request a second chance.

Seek an answer as to why... (likely because my account had been hacked because I wouldn't do anything ban worthy myself).

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6443/angel1.gif

Then contact admin to rectify the situation.

:thumbsup:

If that didn't work, then I'd move on to seek greener pastures.

:unsure: