Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

I have but one question for ya...

Will there be Al Chestbreach references? :tongue:

There might be a random encounter or two... ;)

There might be a random encounter or two... :wink:

Overencumbered Man? :tongue: Or prehaps the ever evasive Ronald Dillinger?

Edited by RangerBoo

Guest deleted2159825

There might be a random encounter or two... :wink:

Overencumbered Man? :tongue:

I've wanted to make that one for years, but I'm saving it for the Mojave.

I'm having so much fun with the encounters, and it's working out so well that I'll probably make Someguy's Scintillating Scenarios after NVBIII. It would probably have some small quests thrown in (triggered by random encounters, of course), but the emphasis would be arbitrary content. I have the blueprint in place now, it's just a matter of plugging in the data.

I was thinking, just throwing idea's around, what if you make a Wild Wasteland Encounter were you find a dead or living bounty hunter who is or was looking for Ronald Dillinger? Since The Inheritance did have a note about Ronald.

It is definitely nice to see the work and passion you put into NVB 3, it makes me hyped for a (hopefully) satisfying end to the saga.

Regarding random encounters, I think a Wild Wasteland-esque encounter with Bigfoot would be appropiate for the region this is set in. Wether this is a monster or just a poor sod with too much body hair is up to you. ;)

What really shouldn't be left out would be an encouter of NCR scouts/rangers, sitting around a fire with them bitching to one of their fellows that spoke a certain overused sentence. "'This heat makes you wish for a nuclear winter...' W-well, d-do you fell b-better now, asshole?".

Guest deleted2159825

I was thinking, just throwing idea's around, what if you make a Wild Wasteland Encounter were you find a dead or living bounty hunter who is or was looking for Ronald Dillinger? Since The Inheritance did have a note about Ronald.

That one is also on my list. :)

It is definitely nice to see the work and passion you put into NVB 3, it makes me hyped for a (hopefully) satisfying end to the saga.

Regarding random encounters, I think a Wild Wasteland-esque encounter with Bigfoot would be appropiate for the region this is set in. Wether this is a monster or just a poor sod with too much body hair is up to you. :wink:

What really shouldn't be left out would be an encouter of NCR scouts/rangers, sitting around a fire with them bitching to one of their fellows that spoke a certain overused sentence. "'This heat makes you wish for a nuclear winter...' W-well, d-do you fell b-better now, a**hole?".

Thanks!

Bigfoot/Yeti would be fantastic. Perhaps a hairy deathclaw? In all likelihood, some lunatic searching for a mythical beast would be entertaining in and of itself.