Guest deleted2159825

Would that break any of the scripting?

He's really only involved in Enemy of My Enemy, besides that he is just that drunk and cranky Ranger that calls Mr. House a goat f***er, but I don't believe it will break anything.

Edited by reallancem

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the suggestion man, ill give it a go.

the couriers that were suppose to give me letter on the orphanage, saving chester, etc. never came either.

Did you take at least one gold bar after you killed Jesus?

No I have not. Really? I had to do that? I did that in my first playthrough because I was so poor but on second go around I was so rich in caps I never needed extra money.

To initiate almost all of the sidequests, you need to pick up the gold.

So I'm guessing we're going to be joining Martin's Marines in 3, if so wouldn't that mean we'll be more mercenary then bounty hunter? Anyway, more to what I was thinking is maybe add in a radiant contract system if we do join the Marines which is in essence more mercenary-esque then bounty hunter.

Maybe stuff like protect a caravan, taking out a raider den, protecting a town from raiders. Stuff like that.

Edited by CiderMuffin

He's mentioned Martin's Marines as a possibility for Fallout 4. And really a Bounty hunter is basically just a Mercenary that goes after bounties.

He's mentioned Martin's Marines as a possibility for Fallout 4. And really a Bounty hunter is basically just a Mercenary that goes after bounties.

Ah, alright. Shame though it would've been interesting to see a joinable mercenary company in New Vegas.

Guest deleted2159825

Ah, alright. Shame though it would've been interesting to see a joinable mercenary company in New Vegas.

I can rule that one out right now. It will have to wait until FO4 or until I knock out some other mods on my list.

I've been wondering: what would the stories of your mods be like if they're set after the events of the game? How would they change depending on who'll be in charge of the Mojave?

Edited by NordRonnoc