Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

I see, you are still contemplating on staying to mod NV

Until Fallout 4 is announced, I'll probably keep plugging away at it. I always feel like I've got at least one more big project in me before I hang it up in this engine.

However, I really need to refresh my skills in Papyrus in anticipation of FO4, so I wouldn't rule out a Skyrim mod after NVBIII. We'll see.

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

So, how far along is everything?

It's basically finished, save voice acting. From a storytelling perspective, I moved on from it in July - I've already been writing design docs for other prospective projects, in addition to pumping out mini-mods like King of the Ring.

It's just going to take some time to get everything together, given the mod's scale (2500+ lines of dialogue). This is why I said "Fall" and not a specific date. Hopefully most of the VO will be finished by October 1, after which I'll re-assess everything and re-cast as needed. s#*! happens - actors get bogged down with real life concerns or just lose interest. I'll work around it. One thing is clear, though - this will be a fully-voiced release, regardless of when it's published.

Guest deleted2159825

What would you like to do most mod wise after NVBIII is released and you've had the appropriate downtime to get the creative juices (read: Alcohol) flowing again? Is there any potential project in particular you're really wanting to do?

It will be one of the following, most likely (I can't ignore my proclivity for pursuing random ideas):

FO:NV:

- The Ballad of Bobby Bass

- Sinners and Slaves

- The Man from Old Mexico

TES:

- Six Swords

- Sons of Shor

What would you like to do most mod wise after NVBIII is released and you've had the appropriate downtime to get the creative juices (read: Alcohol) flowing again? Is there any potential project in particular you're really wanting to do?

It will be one of the following, most likely (I can't ignore my proclivity for pursuing random ideas):

- Sinners and Slaves

TES:

- Six Swords

- Sons of Shor

I'm hoping after your experience with a slavers life that you will do Sinners and Slaves. You get so angry that I bet Sinners and Slaves will be good and bloody.

Also I love quests in new areas so The Man from Old Mexico peeks my interest.

- Sinners and Slaves

TES:

- Six Swords

- Sons of Shor

I do love your proclivity for pursuing random ideas. Little things like King of the Ring, New Vegas Killer and Bad Mothaf*#@a have provided as much entertainment as anything else you've put out there. Are we ever going to see a quest where Bad Mothaf*#@a gains carnal knowledge of the Deathclaw or other horned fauna? :P

Guest deleted2159825

- Sinners and Slaves

TES:

- Six Swords

- Sons of Shor

I do love your proclivity for pursuing random ideas. Little things like King of the Ring, New Vegas Killer and Bad Mothaf*#@a have provided as much entertainment as anything else you've put out there. Are we ever going to see a quest where Bad Mothaf*#@a gains carnal knowledge of the Deathclaw or other horned fauna? :tongue:

Anything is possible with Bad Mothaf*#@a. He could travel to the Capitol Wasteland and impregnate the Washington Monument while I type this sentence.

Just saw something cool. A modders resource of sorts. Instantly thought of NVBIII when I saw it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56986/?

Could be useful for a future mod if you're done working with the Deep Creek Mountains.

I can think of many, many uses for this in future mods, particularly The Man from Mexico (if it gets made - foreshadowing and what not in NVBIII).

Sorry, but what would The Man from Mexico be? I don't recall you mentioning it in any plans for future mods.

It's a quest mod set in Mexico that heavily involves Russell.

So first part of this quest would be jumping the border while avoiding NCR Border Patrol (no offence to any of you Mexicans and/or border jumpers)

Edited by Whatswrongwithmyusername