Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I can't wait for this mod, after this you definitely deserve a break. Speaking of future projects, I recall you talking about a murder mystery on the strip being an idea. Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I really like the sound of that.

New Vegas Noir - I wouldn't rule it out, either. It all depends on time and motivation.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this mod, after this you definitely deserve a break. Speaking of future projects, I recall you talking about a murder mystery on the strip being an idea. Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I really like the sound of that.

New Vegas Noir - I wouldn't rule it out, either. It all depends on time and motivation.

Speaking of Noir, was Big Pete an "American Tabloid" reference?

Guest deleted2159825

Speaking of Noir, was Big Pete an "American Tabloid" reference?

I'm afraid not - pure coincidence.

Besides NVB I & II of course, do you recommend playing Inheritance and/or Russell before NVB III?

Gracias.

From what I have heard it would be worth playing Russell and the Inheritance (and it's side quests) beforehand. One character from each mod is likely to re-appear.

Your mods are the reason I'm still playing New Vegas. Luckily you've inspired me to try different playstyles and learn new ways to appreciate the core game as well, so that's great.

I recently started a new game and I got literally nauseous with excitement when I saw (quite unexpectedly) that you had come out of retirement, like countless badass characters, for one last glorious battle/mod.

Now that I've updated to the newest versions of NVBI, NVBII, The Inheritance and Russell, I'm ready to re-experience it all and eagerly await the exciting conclusion. Might try King of the Ring too. ;)

That sounds like it'd be amazing!

Besides NVB I & II of course, do you recommend playing Inheritance and/or Russell before NVB III?

Gracias.

It's worth playing all of someguys mods before the next one comes out, as he'll likely throw in references to things from every single one if you did something in them, including King of the Ring (probably)

Recommended order is NVBI - Russell - Inheritance - NVBII