Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I see that theres only one voice left on the wall of voice actors Have a release date yet :nuke:

No release date, but the voicework continues to stream in as actors work through their scripts. Some of the larger parts won't be finished until mid-month, and I may have to re-cast some parts if actors go AWOL.

In short, I'm not releasing it until it's 100% ready, so it could be a few more months.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

We need to hire Liam Neeson to chase down any of the voice actors that go AWOL.

Bad Mothaf*#@a is on the case.

But in all seriousness, this tends to happen, particularly on large-scale projects. I'll adapt and overcome.

Guest deleted2159825

I just have to say that despite all the travails of voicework, the thought of reading player reactions to Marko in the mod comments gives me ample motivation. God, I can't wait. :devil:

I just have to say that despite all the travails of voicework, the thought of reading player reactions to Marko in the mod comments gives me ample motivation. God, I can't wait. :devil:

Someguy I hope it will live up to the hype because if it is not one of the most sadistic most soul crushing mods I ever played I will be very disappointed I want my courier to suffer I want to have either Dwarf Fortress "FUN" or Daggerfall "Fun" (meaning unforgiving and will not hold your hand (I am not counting map markers as hand holding as long as it just gives you the general area not the exact location.)) But hey like I said before I am bit sad that from the sound of it I am not forced to survive your new map armed with only slave rags and a rusty spork for a weapon.

Edited by Memoryoflosthope