Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Boy, I did not realize how completely effing despicable Mayor Brandon was during my first playthrough of Russell. If anything, his vocabulary is inimical to my ears. Officious prick.

Great voice acting, though! I wanted him to be a charismatic, pretentious prick, and TheYellowDart nailed it.

By the way, I thought ya'll might get a kick out of this (poor GECK coping with my dialogue):

http://i.imgur.com/BuVWL9B.jpg

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

I can't wait to read the comments when this mod is released. I'll say no more.

Do I smell major plot twist!? I never know what to expect with you man, you're the George RR Martin of mods, without the belly xD

How do I put this? It's a matter of... expectations vs. reality. :devil:

Admittedly, much of the well-intended "I will do x or y to Marko" is what drove his characterization.

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

...how have you not added it to the dictionary by now?

I just forgot, and it popped up. I thought it was funny, is all. I also think farts are funny, so... yeah. Grumpy Cat sums up my attempt:

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/57/57cc2775d3b94204196c7d92536fe90d1f912e73b9b2399d9a7cb2e248e272a1.jpg

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

Yeah, I moved the one from FO3 or Skyrim a LONG time ago. I don't even remember what the hell I did. I blame beer.

I can't wait to read the comments when this mod is released. I'll say no more.

Do I smell major plot twist!? I never know what to expect with you man, you're the George RR Martin of mods, without the belly xD

How do I put this? It's a matter of... expectations vs. reality. :devil:

Admittedly, much of the well-intended "I will do x or y to Marko" is what drove his characterization.

All I'm saying is, I spent hours slaving over a hot Whatever Engravers Use carving Marko's name into a .44 casing and if I don't get to fire it I'm going to have to go back to it, slave over That Thing again, and get one with your name on it, Someguy. Of course, a .44 round might be a big caliber, but it's hardly enough real estate for "Someguy2000." Would you be okay with "SG2K" for simplicity's sake?