Guest deleted2159825

Having posts deleted makes people uncomfortable. It makes things awkward. Awkward is a unbearable feeling, you know, it's like you... You caught masturbating, jerking off, somebody comes in that you don't like, it's very awkward, and that's what it's like having your posts deleted.

Nice metafore :laugh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about everyone plays through Fallout: New Vegas, every DLC and all of Someguy2000's mods, and obtain every unique and semi-unique item, EVERYWHERE! Every unique weapon, armor, miscellaneous item, and every Caravan playing card shall be obtained and every quest of every kind completed. This shall prepare us for whatever may come.

I'm already almost done.

I've already done this twice since the first release date of this mod in november!! I cant think of anything else but killing marko! I've already murdered another marko in westside a dozen times!!!

I HAVE TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE SO I COULD GO AWAY!!!!11!!1

release the damn mod or give us at least some news or updates on it's status or we will start killing hostages!

So the question now is... who deleted all the posts, Someguy2000?

The same moderator who banned Someguy2OOO?

Have no idea who that is sadly...

Whoever it was needs to do it again to purge the thread of inane babble, irrelevant questions and useless speculation.

So the question now is... who deleted all the posts, Someguy2000?

The same moderator who banned Someguy2OOO?

Have no idea who that is sadly...

Whoever it was needs to do it again to purge the thread of inane babble, irrelevant questions and useless speculation.

Whoever it was needs to contact someguy and encourage him to come out and give some updates on nvb's status to prevent inane babble, irrelevant questions and useless speculation

someguy2000 was seen eating a cheeseburger in Detroit. Does this mean NVBIII will take place in the Michigan wasteland, and will George the Molerat a.k.a. "Cheeseburger" be the main antagonist?

How about everyone plays through Fallout: New Vegas, every DLC and all of Someguy2000's mods, and obtain every unique and semi-unique item, EVERYWHERE! Every unique weapon, armor, miscellaneous item, and every Caravan playing card shall be obtained and every quest of every kind completed. This shall prepare us for whatever may come.

I'm already almost done.

I've already done this twice since the first release date of this mod in november!! I cant think of anything else but killing marko! I've already murdered another marko in westside a dozen times!!!

I HAVE TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE SO I COULD GO AWAY!!!!11!!1

release the damn mod or give us at least some news or updates on it's status or we will start killing hostages!

If you are serious then you need to seek help for your mental problem.

If you are not serious then why did you say that? Are you trying to be funny?

If you are trying to be funny then try harder.

Or better yet stop being rude.

I just needed to get that off my chest.