Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to post a comment here that I wrote on youtube on one of the latest parts of Gopher's Let's Play Fallout New Vegas:

"well, I do have this crazy theory that Gopher and Someguy2000 entered a pact by which SG will release NVB3 when Gopher starts chapter 6 [ of the Let's Play], Gopher did, after all, mention "There is New Vegas Bounties III" in one of the channel updates, or other video of the sort, so I am thinking they are both messing with us :D"

Someguy followed the Let's Play for a while at least, as he commented on it, so it is possible, though still unlikely.

Edited by 1SaBy

I am going to post a comment here that I wrote on youtube on one of the latest parts of Gopher's Let's Play Fallout New Vegas:

"well, I do have this crazy theory that Gopher and Someguy2000 entered a pact by which SG will release NVB3 when Gopher starts chapter 6 [ of the Let's Play], Gopher did, after all, mention "There is New Vegas Bounties III" in one of the channel updates, or other video of the sort, so I am thinking they are both messing with us :D"

Someguy followed the Let's Play for a while at least, as he commented on it, so it is possible, though still unlikely.

Gopher was probably optimistic and hoped that SomeGuy will relase it,honestly I doubt that he is even alive (Someguy),but maybe Gopher knows something we know,shall we spam him?

Edited by Whatswrongwithmyusername

@reallancem: Thanks!

Whatswrongwithmyusername, on 06 Aug 2015 - 7:57 PM, said:
Gopher was probably optimistic and hoped that SomeGuy will relase it,honestly I doubt that he is even alive (Someguy),but maybe Gopher knows something we know,shall we spam him?

Certainly! (No, I don't think we should.) (Though I want to.)

Edit: I can't work with this forum. :D

Edited by 1SaBy

It turned out Someguy was planning on releasing all of his major fallout mods in a bundle release a week before fallout 4 dropped.

NVB III, Sinners and Slaves, The Message, Groom lake, Someguy's Scintillating Scenarios, New Vegas Noire, hell even that blood dragon-esque mod he mentioned where you return to the Sierra Madre to kill everything and blow that place sky high were all included. He took down all his other mods and included them in the bundle. Fans rejoiced until they realized the bundle was behind a paywall that required your life savings, your soul, and the blood of your first born child. They bought it anyway. Worth it.

Edited by tact308