Guest deleted2159825

I wonder if Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight will inspire Bounties 3 to be finished and released?

Movie looks good and Someguy's mods are the Tarantino version of The Fallout Universe.

This!

That's especially true considering Hateful Eight has an environment very similar to NVB3's big inspiration, The Great Silence.

Maybe Someguy is working with Quentin Tarantino...

Maybe Someguy is Tarantino!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish someguy would just say something, even if he said he was canceling it, at least we'd know.

Smooth, I remember what this looked like yesterday.

I wish someguy would just say something, even if he said he was canceling it, at least we'd know.

I have a hard time dealing with disappearances.

Hard time "dealing with disappearances"? I would guess most mod makers "disappear" at one time or another, often in the middle of a project and without any comment. They have lives and may need to work at real jobs to pay bills or spend more time with families who have grown weary of their obsession. I have faith that, as adults, we can manage our expectations and not allow the absence of any modder, even one as talented as Someguy to decide whether or not we are happy.

I have a hard time dealing with disappearances.

Hard time "dealing with disappearances"? I would guess most mod makers "disappear" at one time or another, often in the middle of a project and without any comment. They have lives and may need to work at real jobs to pay bills or spend more time with families who have grown weary of their obsession. I have faith that, as adults, we can manage our expectations and not allow the absence of any modder, even one as talented as Someguy to decide whether or not we are happy.

Oh yeah I know, I wasn't being serious. I know someguy has a life and I have no real problem with him taking an extended leave from the forums.

I know someguy is doing this for free and all, but I would be lying If I said I wasn't annoyed. I understand he has his own life and job, but I can't help but feel this is ridiculous. Hell, I didn't become a fan of the series until way after all known parts were released. And now I feel like I have been waiting forever. I can't imagine how unbearable this wait has been for those who have been with the series since the release of NVBI. I mean, Fallout 4, a game that we all thought would be around the lines of Half-Life 3 in terms of being released, has already been announced and is coming soon. Has NVBIII become the new Half-Life 3? Are we gonna start saying, "NVBIII confirmed" ? I really wish someguy would just say something. It doesn't have to be anything even comprehensible, JUST SOMETHING. And someguy, if you are reading this (And I know you won't respond), please know I mean no offense from my comment. You have created some of best pieces of entertainment and fiction I have ever had the pleasure of indulging. I have watched and re-watched the parts of your YouTube series, and it has been some of the funniest BS I've ever seen. I'd really hate to see it end here though. On the brink of the frontier. Questions still un-answered. A Marko, still alive.

I do not pretend to know the inner workings of his mind, but in reading his prior posts such as the one he wrote when he retired from modding some time ago, it does not appear to be in his nature to write a one line post saying something like "still working on mod, be patient and get a life" or " RL concerns mandate that I stop working on this mod-farewell." When he has something to report, he will. In the meantime, enjoy what he has already done. I have been playing his mods since NVB1, and do not find the wait for NVBIII "unbearable", nor do I find his lack of responsiveness to this thread "ridiculous". I am surprised he has not locked it.