Guest deleted2159825

What if SomeGuy is working with Bethesda on Fallout 4's story and thats why he can't work on NVB3?

yeah, working an game's story 3 monthes before release, good idea

They can also try to revork it into economical strategy in space setting, they have more than enough time

I'm not saying he is working on it, but even if the story is finished, he would still be bound by a non-disclosure agreement until after release.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if SomeGuy is working with Bethesda on Fallout 4's story and thats why he can't work on NVB3?

They can also try to revork it into economical strategy in space setting, they have more than enough time

I'm not saying he is working on it, but even if the story is finished, he would still be bound by a non-disclosure agreement until after release.

And this agreement forbids him to say anything about his personal mod for new vegas because...?

And this agreement forbids him to say anything about his personal mod for new vegas because...?

His mod is on a product Bethesda published

Even if that was the reason(probably isn't), that would be the dumbest NDA ever. It's like preventing someone from writing a story just because they helped out a little on yours. New vegas may be bethesda published, but it's 5 years old and full of free mods, which is what nvb 3 is supposed to be. A free mod.

Personally, I think Godd Howard is personally teaching him to become the jesus of bethesda games. Not the one we deserve, but the one we need.

Edit:added an a word, sue me :D

Btw, I'm not attacking your comment, hope it doesn't look like that.

Edited by tact308

Even if that was the reason(probably isn't), that would be the dumbest NDA ever. It's like preventing someone from writing a story just because they helped out a little on yours. New vegas may be bethesda published, but it's 5 years old and full of free mods, which is what nvb 3 is supposed to be. A free mod.

Personally, I think Godd Howard is personally teaching him to become the jesus of bethesda games. Not the one we deserve, but the one we need.

After Fallout 4 Godd Howard will ride down to Texas and work with SomeGuy to create New Vegas Bounties 3

After Fallout 4 Godd Howard will ride down to Texas and work with SomeGuy to create New Vegas Bounties 3

Yeah, he'll help soneguy to turn it into a dumbed down borefest with one-dimentional characters, obvious plot twists and a ton of lore-breaking mistakes just like in fallout3

Yeah, he'll help soneguy to turn it into a dumbed down borefest with one-dimentional characters, obvious plot twists and a ton of lore-breaking mistakes just like in fallout3

Marko will be turned into a good guy for no obvious reason,it will turn out he is a secret BoS agent and that Randall was tricking you into killing saviors of the Wasteland because he works for the evil Enclave who regained their strenght

Marko will be turned into a good guy for no obvious reason,it will turn out he is a secret BoS agent and that Randall was tricking you into killing saviors of the Wasteland because he works for the evil Enclave who regained their strenght

"It just works"