Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Someguy was a scotch man.

Why not both?

Whats the difference between scotch and whiskey

See this. Scotch is a kind of whiskey-made in Scotland.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30278/what%E2%80%99s-difference-between-scotch-whiskey-and-bourbon

Oh. thats the difference.

Cheer's SuperEpik

Maybe the mod's delayed because of the twenty or so previous geniuses who got the bright idea to send Someguy a crate of scotch.

If he drank all of that wouldn't he be dead?

Maybe the mod's delayed because of the twenty or so previous geniuses who got the bright idea to send Someguy a crate of scotch.

Never tought of that,maybe he has the biggest hangover known to mankind and we have to wait for him to sober up to finish and relase the mod

We'll be waiting a long time then.

So can people who played the beta spoil the mod? It is never coming out anyway. (Of course do it under a spoiler tag for those hopefulls who think the mod will come out)

If someone spoils NVB3, i shall forever despise them and quit FNV. I don't care if it never comes out or not.

So can people who played the beta spoil the mod? It is never coming out anyway. (Of course do it under a spoiler tag for those hopefulls who think the mod will come out)

If someone spoils NVB3, i shall forever despise them and quit FNV. I don't care if it never comes out or not.

That's BS. Even if I don't get to play it, if it's never gonna come out, I'd at least like to know what happened. Your logic is idiotic.