Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear fellow forum dwellers,

I have crossed a turning point in my journey to find the long lost someguy2000. Reality has fallen upon me and I am afraid I must find my way out now. I'll begin the trek as soon as possible ,and should make it to the promised land of Fallout 4 by November 10th. I hope to see you all join me as we establish our community there. Hopefully a miracle will bring someguy back before then, but short of that i am doubtful, so I must turn back. It has been a harrowing journey and I will see you soon.

Yours truly,

Jbtheclown

My dear fellow forum dwellers,

I have crossed a turning point in my journey to find the long lost someguy2000. Reality has fallen upon me and I am afraid I must find my way out now. I'll begin the trek as soon as possible ,and should make it to the promised land of Fallout 4 by November 10th. I hope to see you all join me as we establish our community there. Hopefully a miracle will bring someguy back before then, but short of that i am doubtful, so I must turn back. It has been a harrowing journey and I will see you soon.

Yours truly,

Jbtheclown

May your journey bring you luck,but I can't leave now,not while there is a small doubt in my mind that Someguy will reapear

This has close to nothing to do with NBVIII, but it's SOMETHING none the less: Can anyone be a kind internet person and tell me what happens in the Epilogue of Russell. I am able to find out what happens to the Town, Vickers, Hendershot, The prostitute, the Sand-Wolves, they mayor, the great khan guy, and the hobo, but when the slideshow reaches Sullivan, it freezes. I have just recently played through Russell once more, and this has ALWAYS happened. And yes, I have tried reloading it, after the 4th time I came here, so there isn't any answers on the Mod Page (besides reloading, which doesn't seem to work for me). If you can tell me all the outcomes (put a spoiler tag) of the events or people I missed then that would be great. If there is already a post or a thread, or whatever about this, please send me the link. It would be much appreciated.

Russell Ending?

Russell and The Courier find a certain, love for each other and remain together as they conquer the wasteland. Eventually they run across Bad Mothaf*#@a in Goodsprings and a new beautiful 3 way relationship blossoms into a unique and interesting story. The Film maker Al Chestbreach makes a documentary about the trio's adventures and life in the wastes, which brings tears of joy to all those who see it and earns Al a place in the annals of time. He also opens a school that teaches people how to poop to fund his film making school.

This is not the end of the story however, more is to come in the next chapter.

Personally, I can wait until the end of the world if I know something is actually coming.

What bothers me the most with NVBIII is the fact that we don't even know if it's still under construction.

It doesn't change the fact that NVBIII and other mods under development can't escape their fate as Fallout 4 is rising over the horizon.

Most mod authors want to release their mods before Fallout 4 arrives for they know a majority of players will drop New Vegas to move forward.

Basically, NVBIII should be released in October or early November... otherwise, I'm afraid the project is *ahem* f-u-c-k-e-d.

Russell Ending?

Russell and The Courier find a certain, love for each other and remain together as they conquer the wasteland. Eventually they run across Bad Mothaf*#@a in Goodsprings and a new beautiful 3 way relationship blossoms into a unique and interesting story. The Film maker Al Chestbreach makes a documentary about the trio's adventures and life in the wastes, which brings tears of joy to all those who see it and earns Al a place in the annals of time. He also opens a school that teaches people how to poop to fund his film making school.

*facepalm*

Russell Ending?

*facepalm*

Turns out I really didn't miss that much. Saw Mr. Breach's video of the ending slideshow on YouTube. I hope Glanton does show up in NVBIII (if it ever IS released). Not only is he gonna die for siding with Marko, he also owes me 5000 caps.

I just realized that the whole "New Vegas Bounties" series is a big reference to Cormac McCarthy's "Blood Meridan". How to bounty fingers represent the scalps of savages. Also Judge and Glanton.

Lots of literary references apart from that-like H.P. Lovecraft eg.