Guest deleted2159825

First of all, I am a great fan of your previous works and I am really looking forward to this mod. Now, I hope this doesn't seem a strange question but one thing I noticed is that you said you cut "one" romance quest, but I only remember hearing about one to begin with, so is it safe to say that there isn't going to be a romance in the mod? (Not that I have any complaints, this question is mostly to clarify if I correctly remember something I read months ago.)

All romance is gone.

From my point of view, having helped test the Alpha version, that's not really a bad thing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

All romance is gone.

From my point of view, having helped test the Alpha version, that's not really a bad thing.

Yeah, it's for the best.

Someguy2000, I love your mods, and I'm happy to see you around. Your mod, along with 2 others are the most anticipated mods in my book before Fallout 4. You are an inspiration that makes me want to learn how to mod as well. I hope you continue with your Youtube series because man, you are hilarious and they are just great stuff. I see that Alchestbreach is doing Bounties II in anticapation for the 3rd installment. Best wishes man.

Time to reinstall Fallout, time to reinstall NMM, time to reinstall every Someguy Mod, time to do literally nothing for the next two weeks but lock myself in my room and play FNV. Sounds like October is going to be a fun month :D

Welcome back Someguy, its really wonderful to hear that you're OK, and that we're all going to get to kill a s#*! load of people... right?

Well...I was wrong. I was sure this mod was never going to come out and Someguy was dead from liver failure or alcohol poisoning or something but Jesus Zimmer smiles on us.

Time to re-install everything.

Edited by obowon1

Honestly, I'm more relieved than anything else as, given what I've heard about the mod so far, I couldn't help but imagine a romance ending HORRIBLY. On another note, I see people talking about how much they want to kill Marko, but we are never directly affected by anything he has done, correct? And, I believe the letter from his brother said that he was retired. What I'm getting at is, we're not saving anyone, we're going off to kick a hornet's nest (Full of vengeful, hunt down everyone you care about out of spite hornets), terrible things might happen and we would be just as responsible as anyone else, so unless something happens to create a... selfless and tangible reason to hunt down Marko, I don't think going on this quest really makes one a good person. Of course, if nothing else, I'm going out of morbid curiosity, and if I end up regreting this, that's probably how it should be.

Sorry if this seems rambling, I'm just excited, and I really never understood why some people wanted to kill Marko so badly (REALLY badly based on some comments I've read). Messiah complex combined with the belief that he's still actively and maliciously hurting people? I don't know, maybe he is. I (And perhaps others?) can't help but see him as some sort of ending point, though when I think about about it realisticly that isn't really true, I'm just off for fame, loot, and a good story. Who doesn't want to be the one to kill the most dangerous man alive, right! What could go wrong?

(This started out as a response to the answer of my original question, but since I don't see that post I must have done it wrong)

Edited by CAP1500

All romance is gone.

Yeah, it's for the best.

Awwww... :( I want to romance Esther!

Honestly, I'm more relieved than anything else as, given what I've heard about the mod so far, I couldn't help but imagine a romance ending HORRIBLY. On another note, I see people talking about how much they want to kill Marko, but we are never directly affected by anything he has done, correct? And, I believe the letter from his brother said that he was retired. What I'm getting at is, we're not saving anyone, we're going off to kick a hornet's nest (Full of vengeful, hunt down everyone you care about out of spite hornets), terrible things might happen and we would be just as responsible as anyone else, so unless something happens to create a... selfless and tangible reason to hunt down Marko, I don't think going on this quest really makes one a good person. Of course, if nothing else, I'm going out of morbid curiosity, and if I end up regreting this, that's probably how it should be.

Sorry if this seems rambling, I'm just excited, and I really never understood why some people wanted to kill Marko so badly (REALLY badly based on some comments I've read). Messiah complex combined with the belief that he's still actively and maliciously hurting people? I don't know, maybe he is. I (And perhaps others?) can't help but see him as some sort of ending point, though when I think about about it realisticly that isn't really true, I'm just off for fame, loot, and a good story. Who doesn't want to be the one to kill the most dangerous man alive, right! What could go wrong?

(This started out as a response to the answer of my original question, but since I don't see that post I must have done it wrong)

Well, my currect character would kill Marko for what he did in the past, even if he's retired right now.

But otherwise, I don't see why a Courier 6 should kill him. Also, it's pretty creepy, because my name is Marko. :D