Guest deleted2159825

Wow. Just Wow.

You did not Mass Effect 3 us or Godfather 3 us with this mod. It is a most definite satisfying conclusion. The voice acting is top notch, the writing is great as usual and I did not see the twists and turns of the story.

Honestly right now I would prefer getting the Sins and Sinners mod and your other planned and canceled mods instead of Fallout 4!

Amazing stuff!

Also on a rather unrelated note, anyone out there who played through everything in someguy's mods. Do you ever meet the leader/leaders of the Syndicate?Some guy called Mr.K if I am not mistaken. Does he ever shop up?

Edited by obowon1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just Wow.

You did not Mass Effect 3 us or Godfather 3 us with this mod. It is a most definite satisfying conclusion. The voice acting is top notch, the writing is great as usual and I did not see the twists and turns of the story.

Honestly right now I would prefer getting the Sins and Sinners mod and your other planned and canceled mods instead of Fallout 4!

Amazing stuff!

Also on a rather unrelated note, anyone out there who played through everything in someguy's mods. Do you ever meet the leader/leaders of the Syndicate?Some guy called Mr.K if I am not mistaken. Does he ever shop up?

In the previous mods, no. I haven't found every nook-and-cranny in NVBIII yet (Only completed the main event in Frosthill and killed a certain individual when I returned, I bet you know who). However, someguy did say in an earlier post that Mr. K was not gonna be featured in NVBIII, unfortunately. I'm only speculating, and someguy correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to bet he would have been the main antagonist of "Just a Courier", a mod that someguy said would be "Courier 6's final job". It sounded cool since it would take place a long time after the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam, and New Vegas would of changed based on what ending you picked. But, again, only speculation.

I haven't even downloaded the mod yet and I'm already up to the hardest decision... Do I play it myself or wait until Al does a play through first?

Yourself for sure.

Unexpected things happen and playing yourself they impact you more. Plus after you play it yourself you will be giddy with anticipation to see how Al will react since you know they are coming.

Wow. Just Wow.

Amazing stuff!

In the previous mods, no. I haven't found every nook-and-cranny in NVBIII yet (Only completed the main event in Frosthill and killed a certain individual when I returned, I bet you know who). However, someguy did say in an earlier post that Mr. K was not gonna be featured in NVBIII, unfortunately. I'm only speculating, and someguy correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to bet he would have been the main antagonist of "Just a Courier", a mod that someguy said would be "Courier 6's final job". It sounded cool since it would take place a long time after the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam, and New Vegas would have changed based on what ending you picked. But, again, only speculation.

Who did you kill? I just finished NVB3.

Wow. Just Wow.

Amazing stuff!

In the previous mods, no. I haven't found every nook-and-cranny in NVBIII yet (Only completed the main event in Frosthill and killed a certain individual when I returned, I bet you know who). However, someguy did say in an earlier post that Mr. K was not gonna be featured in NVBIII, unfortunately. I'm only speculating, and someguy correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to bet he would have been the main antagonist of "Just a Courier", a mod that someguy said would be "Courier 6's final job". It sounded cool since it would take place a long time after the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam, and New Vegas would have changed based on what ending you picked. But, again, only speculation.

Put the answer for SuperEpik in spoiler, okay? Please. :)

Just chiming in to say I've been lurking on this thread for a while in anticipation of the mod, and it did not disappoint. What a fantastic work. I'm not sure I've ever felt so guilt-ridden or helpless in any other game I've played. Marko was everything I hoped he'd be. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this mod. Kudos, dude.

Guest deleted2159825

Hey, is anyone else getting the bug where after getting buried and waking up you can't speak with Thorne? I try to talk to him but I just get "(...)" so although I could advance the quest to the end, I couldn't get the dialogue about returning to the Mojave. What do I do?

Move the .esp up in your load order.