Guest deleted2159825

Hey, is anyone else getting the bug where after getting buried and waking up you can't speak with Thorne? I try to talk to him but I just get "(...)" so although I could advance the quest to the end, I couldn't get the dialogue about returning to the Mojave. What do I do?

Move the .esp up in your load order.

Still no, sorry. I can't initiate conversation with him at any time, be it after first waking up or after offing Marko. I'll try and find some way to fix it eventually.

That said, this mod is still motherf*#@ing amazing. One of, if not the greatest quest mod series of all time, ad the conclusion was beatiful. Thank you.

I can't speak to him after waking up either, and I don't know what to do next.

Yeah... I've tried running the latest version, the load order thing, no dice. I mean you can advance the quest by using player.setstage and FNVedit but I have no way to get the dialogue about going home. I guess it'll just be fixed in a later patch or something.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Is there any way I can prevent certain deaths or it is fully linear? And where is "Bobby's Biscuits?"

Sorry, it's pretty linear. The Buttered Biscuit is a fine establishment that is unfortunately inaccessible. I'm not even sure if it's 100% canon, given the fact that Mr. Bass might have in fact walked a different direction when he left his home.

FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution was to move the entire series of new vegas bounties esps, from 1-3 as far to the beginning of the load order as possible. A in, within the first few .esps after your .esm files.

Sorry I said that it didn't work before, I had tried to bring nvbounties III from like, the 80th esp to load down to the 40th. Guess I just needed to go farther back. My bad.

Is there any way I can prevent certain deaths or it is fully linear? And where is "Bobby's Biscuits?"

Sorry, it's pretty linear. The Buttered Biscuit is a fine establishment that is unfortunately inaccessible. I'm not even sure if it's 100% canon, given the fact that Mr. Bass might have in fact walked a different direction when he left his home.

NVBIII has fulfilled all my expectations and managed to make a powerful, yet bitter ending to the story. I liked the way you made my Courier suffer, thus made this story so memorable. Wnen Marko was delivering his speech I felt like he was saying: "You think this is another quest mod where you can save the day and be a hero once again? Not this time."

I can't even start this mod. Played FNVI and II and Inheritance no problem. Did not download new mods since then.

Virgil. Does. Not. Move. Into the tiny house at the very start after you talk to him near randall's shack. tried saving, exiting, deleting mod, restarting, saving, reinstalling, then trying again, but every time the FNVIII quest restarts, Virgil just does not move into the tiny little house to investigate with you.

I can get into the house. Virgil can't. I've tried going to another location on the map, waiting, removing my companions. Nothing. Can anyone help?

I can't even start this mod. Played FNVI and II and Inheritance no problem. Did not download new mods since then.

Virgil. Does. Not. Move. Into the tiny house at the very start after you talk to him near randall's shack. tried saving, exiting, deleting mod, restarting, saving, reinstalling, then trying again, but every time the FNVIII quest restarts, Virgil just does not move into the tiny little house to investigate with you.

I can get into the house. Virgil can't. I've tried going to another location on the map, waiting, removing my companions. Nothing. Can anyone help?

You're talking about the house near the Sunset Sarsaparilla Company HQ, right? Not Randall and Associates shack. Have you tried spawning Virgil inside the house?

Quick question someguy. You do plan on making a mod, possibly for F4, that finishes off Kagan and the Syndicate right? I would love a "Kill Bill" esq mod for hunting down K. and the rest of the syndicate.