Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

The mod was amazing, it really lived up to the hype. The production quality was top-notch and everything was just great, I did miss some stuff and I will play through it again very soon. Just one question though, what exactly happens to Russell if you bring him along? Judging by some of the other posts, it sure ain't pretty, but is there any unique dialogue?

There is no unique dialogue for Russell. I just never got around to it, as I've soured on Russell over the past two years.

Thanks for the kind words - enjoy the mod!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Does the presence of Sweet Revenge actually affect anything within the mod? I know the Someguy Series.esm was updated to keep track of it, but for what purpose?

Dialogue options and the addition of a new perk if you kill Marko with it.

Guest deleted2159825

Does the presence of Sweet Revenge actually affect anything within the mod? I know the Someguy Series.esm was updated to keep track of it, but for what purpose?

The one that gives you a slower draw/reload speed but more damage?

No. I believe there's a different one that increases the damage dealt by Sweet Revenge.

No. I believe there's a different one that increases the damage dealt by Sweet Revenge.

Huh, I don't think I got it and I definitely killed Marko with Sweet Revenge.

Guest deleted2159825

It has to be with the latest version of NVBI. Did you see the unique dialogue options?

It has to be with the latest version of NVBI. Did you see the unique dialogue options?

I don't think I did. Must not have been up to date :/

I definitely have the latest version of NVB1 and killed Marko with Sweet Revenge, but did not receive the "Avenged" perk-only the "Scarred" perk which affects all weapons. Running the mod through FNVEdit, I saw the following warning message with respect to the Avenged perk: 24<Warning:variableIndex not found in "Someguy MasterQuestScript". What this means I have no clue. Also, for what it may be worth, I have NVBIII loaded before NVB1. Oddly enough, I recall getting that perk when I played the Alpha.

After posting the above, I downloaded the latest version of Someguy.esm which I thought I already had, but apparently did not since the latest esm is larger than the one I had installed. After running the mod through FNVEdit again, I did not get the above message relating to the Avenged Perk.

Edited by Thenryb

Guest deleted2159825

I definitely have the latest version of NVB1 and killed Marko with Sweet Revenge, but did not receive the "Avenged" perk-only the "Scarred" perk which affects all weapons. Running the mod through FNVEdit, I saw the following warning message with respect to the Avenged perk: 24<Warning:variableIndex not found in "Someguy MasterQuestScript". What this means I have no clue. Also, for what it may be worth, I have NVBIII loaded before NVB1. Oddly enough, I recall getting that perk when I played the Alpha.

After posting the above, I downloaded the latest version of Someguy.esm which I thought I already had, but apparently did not since the latest esm is larger than the one I had installed. After running the mod through FNVEdit again, I did not get the above message relating to the Avenged Perk.

Well, crap. I'll have to look into it.