Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Will we get something about Martin's Marines in The Better Angels? That firm has been bugging me for a few years now. Unless it's just a reference to something I don't understand. :D

No, probably not. I may retcon them out of FO:NV entirely if I make it for FO4.

So, I just watched Scarface and noticed something that made me laugh way too hard. It was during the credits, and, under the "STUNTS" section I saw, "BOBBY BASS". I don't know if anyone else has posted this or not, but there you go. I'm guessing this is where you got the name, someguy? Wouldn't be the first Scarface reference...

I don't want to spoil much but I've encounted a big bug when M says "I'm resigned to doing everything by myself" to Randall. After he says that, nothing happens. At all. He just stands there t'ill I reload the game and I can't advance past that point. Edit; My wording was poor, but I meant that I still have not been able to progress past that point, not that a reload fixes it.

Edited by Dachiakia1

Guest deleted2159825

Does The Better Angels take place after the battle of hoover dam?

No. It's set after NVBIII. It should be the last thing you undertake in the Someguy Series.

So, I just watched Scarface and noticed something that made me laugh way too hard. It was during the credits, and, under the "STUNTS" section I saw, "BOBBY BASS". I don't know if anyone else has posted this or not, but there you go. I'm guessing this is where you got the name, someguy? Wouldn't be the first Scarface reference...

Honestly, Bobby's name was just something I conjured up driving down the road. There's nothing more to it.

Honestly, Bobby's name was just something I conjured up driving down the road. There's nothing more to it.

Well, the FAQ for NVBIII claims that, and I quote: " YES. EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.". So I personally don't trust you for even a second. :D