Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Absolutely, I will post here when I need testers, possibly this weekend.

Are there any prerequisites for being a tester?

Honest Hearts and Someguyseries.esm. Additionally, I prefer for testers to have at least a passing knowledge of lore and mod management.

Honest Hearts and Someguyseries.esm. Additionally, I prefer for testers to have at least a passing knowledge of lore and mod management.
I suppose I qualify then. I'd love to lend a hand.

Guest deleted2159825

I suppose I qualify then. I'd love to lend a hand.

Cool, PM me when I post here and I'll send you the beta.

Can't wait to see the final installment to the New Vegas Someguy Series (I say New Vegas because I can see you continuing your modding career into Fallout 4). I will happily be a tester for it, if I'm needed. Any idea when the beta will be ready?

Guest deleted2159825

Can't wait to see the final installment to the New Vegas Someguy Series (I say New Vegas because I can see you continuing your modding career into Fallout 4). I will happily be a tester for it, if I'm needed. Any idea when the beta will be ready?

When it's ready. It just depends on how the scripting shakes out in the next week.

Also, I'm probably horribly late to the party here. But for getting the quest, "Paid in Full" to trigger for Inheritance. I defeated Zimmerman first, and then reported to Ranger Andy that Charlie station was annihilated. Just never reached that part in my game. No Courier yet. Do I need to restart back before? Or just keep waiting? If all else fails is there a manual way to trigger the quest?

finished playing nvbIII, loved it, but i found a couple weird things

killing Brookshire has no effect on the game: you can't mention it to anybody, people will still act as if he was alive and he's alive in the final slideshow, there doesn't seem to be any way to use the note you find on his corpse

Ford and Thorne seem to have the same ending slide regardless of my actions, the first always meets his end with the wrath of the courrier even if i leave without killing anybody and the second has a cathartic reunion following my words even if i barely talked to him and never mentioned his family

killing the people of the town also has no effect on the game, during the execution they'll all awkwardly appear in front of their houses and slowly "walk" (very glitchy walk, lots of teleporting) towards the area they're normally in, the hunters will still shoot at them

there are other minor glitches here and there but nothing big, it doesn't seem possible to break the game by mistake

I don't want to spoil much but I've encounted a big bug when M says "I'm resigned to doing everything by myself" to Randall. After he says that, nothing happens. At all. He just stands there t'ill I reload the game and I can't advance past that point. Edit; My wording was poor, but I meant that I still have not been able to progress past that point, not that a reload fixes it.

Did anybody ever reply to you? I have exactly the same glitch. Did you resolve it?

ANYBODY? SOMEGUY?

Edited by ScrappyDweeble