Guest deleted2159825

Hey there someguy,I just want to say thank's for the mods you put out,i've played NVBounties 1 and 2, both are superb,and I personally think,rank along side anything Bethesda have released DLC wise.

Much kudos to you and the team,I look forward to your next release.

Edited by daringmerlin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the updates and I can't wait for NVB3, I just wish NVEC got updated already, I am missing out badly with the latest NVB1+2 patches :sad:

Is there a version of NVEC which does not include NVB 1 and 2?

No, I said I'm missing out on the latest patches. NVB 1 and 2 are in NVEC, but NVEC hasn't been updated for a while, NVBI is still the equivalent of like... 1.25? and NVBII is pre 1.3 as far as I can tell.

On that note, if there was a NVEC option to not have NVB included so I could update as I please... well that would rock.

Guest deleted2159825

So you said several times in this thread that the Courier will undergo some sort of psychological scarring, in what manner will that be implemented in Bounties III?

It's abstract and really left to the player if they want to roleplay it. It's suggested, but not definite.

So good to see you're back, someguy2000. Last time i saw these forums you were in modding hiatus. But now you're back and even making NVB3. I never thought i'd see the day.... This is awesome!

I wish conrad dillon was still alive.

Why wouldn't he be? just team up with him and he'll leave before battle at the trainstation