Guest deleted2159825

I think I have said this before, I think the legion would be more accepted and logical if they were like... well like the real Roman Legion. It would make more since.

The reason I say that I like their patchwork system is because there are so many of them supposedly. They also do not have areas manufacturing new armors. It would make since that they would have less armor to spread around to more people, so patchwork works well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Update:

- Random Encounters are implemented throughout the worldspace (six different trigger zones)

- The encounters are now weighted so that you're more likely to draw an outlaw ambush than say, a pack of marauding dogs (there were too many dog encounters in earlier versions)

- The worldspace has a workable map 2d map for the pip-boy

- I've begun work on the Armed Forced Mountain Warfare Training Center

Guest deleted2159825

This may seem a little off the wall, but does anyone have a pregnant woman model? Honestly, if someone just took a vanilla dress or republican outfit and then added a pooch, that would suffice. Credit will be provided, of course. Thanks!

This may seem a little off the wall, but does anyone have a pregnant woman model? Honestly, if someone just took a vanilla dress or republican outfit and then added a pooch, that would suffice. Credit will be provided, of course. Thanks!

I know there's a preggo armor mod floating around on the Nexus, might be worth a look. As for an actual model of a preggo woman, I doubt it.

Guest deleted2159825

I know there's a preggo armor mod floating around on the Nexus, might be worth a look. As for an actual model of a preggo woman, I doubt it.

If it's on the armor, that's fine. It's less work, actually.

If it's on the armor, that's fine. It's less work, actually.

Well alrighty then, I'll go dig up the link real quick :3

Also - no offense, but it's pretty easy to tell when you've been drinking and writing dialogue. Not just in NVB3, but the entire series. And I love it!

Guest deleted2159825

Also - no offense, but it's pretty easy to tell when you've been drinking and writing dialogue. Not just in NVB3, but the entire series. And I love it!

*CRINGE*

Guest deleted2159825

*CRINGE*

Sorry... I didn't mean that in a bad way, I swear! *feels kinda bad now*

No worries, don't feel bad in the least. I was just making light of my own habits.

To be certain, drunk modding has some benefits.