Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

So they are there. Are you using the normal zookeeper styled NCR, or did use different uniforms?

I like NCR Rearmament (Unofficial 1.6 Ver.) for my NCR troops.

There is one "representative" of the NCR present, nothing more. He is there to advance the NCR's interests and finance bounties on its enemies. Frosthill and the surrounding territory are independent.

Let me be clear: the armed forces of the NCR and Caesar's Legion will not be present at any point in this mod.

EDIT: Just noticed your sig, haha.

Edited by someguy2000

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are there. Are you using the normal zookeeper styled NCR, or did use different uniforms?

I like NCR Rearmament (Unofficial 1.6 Ver.) for my NCR troops.

There is one "representative" of the NCR present, nothing more. He is there to advance the NCR's interests and finance bounties on its enemies. Frosthill and the surrounding territory are independent.

Let me be clear: the armed forces of the NCR and Caesar's Legion will not be present at any point in this mod.

They won't be until I drop a 8 man team from a Vertibird, lol

Now I am curious, what do you do to your NCR Guy? Do you use Drag's NCR, NCR Rearmament, or do you keep them vanilla.

Guest deleted2159825

Now I am curious, what do you do to your NCR Guy? Do you use Drag's NCR, NCR Rearmament, or do you keep them vanilla.

He's a civilian, so he wears a suit. If some winter clothing comes down the tube (some is in the works) then I'll probably throw a coat on him.

He's a civilian, so he wears a suit. If some winter clothing comes down the tube (some is in the works) then I'll probably throw a coat on him.

No I mean when you play normal NV, what do your NCR look like?

Guest deleted2159825

Vanilla. I've always preferred its simplicity.

Edited by someguy2000

Vanilla. I've always preferred their simplicity.

Have you looked into drag's NCR? They are basically a "better fitting" version of the vanilla. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52721/?. It takes the whole "under equipped and over stretched thing and runs with it. Not all troopers have armor plates (like it is stated by the arms merchant at the trading post), many have no shoulder pads, some have no headgear, others have goggles and no helmet, etc... It was my favorite replacer (as I liked the vanilla to, and this just expands on that), Then I found the one I mentioned before as my favorite.

Edited by blaze1514

Guest deleted2159825

Vanilla. I've always preferred their simplicity.

Have you looked into drag's NCR? They are basically a "better fitting" version of the vanilla. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52721/?. It takes the whole "under equipped and over stretched thing and runs with it. Not all troopers have armor plates (like it is stated by the arms merchant at the trading post), many have no shoulder pads, some have no headgear, others have goggles and no helmet, etc... It was my favorite replacer (as I liked the vanilla to, and this just expands on that), Then I found the one I mentioned before as my favorite.

The first casualty of modding is using mods. Obviously I love drag's work, but I'm keeping my load order pretty lean until I'm through modding. I do have some plugins that I've integrated into my catch-all personal mod, but otherwise it's sparse. This is not a reflection on any other author's work, it's just a matter of habit on my part.

Out of curiousity, just how far will the player be going for revenge in this mod? on a scale of 1-10, with 2 being boone, 5 zaeed massani from mass effect (youtube it if you haven't played) , 8 being Big Boss in The Phantom Pain (from what we've seen so far) and 10 being literally hitler... also, I am entirely TOO HYPED for this mod to come out. I can't wait

Guest deleted2159825

Out of curiousity, just how far will the player be going for revenge in this mod? on a scale of 1-10, with 2 being boone, 5 zaeed massani from mass effect (youtube it if you haven't played) , 8 being Big Boss in The Phantom Pain (from what we've seen so far) and 10 being literally hitler... also, I am entirely TOO HYPED for this mod to come out. I can't wait

I'm pretty lousy at that sort of quantitative assessment, so I'll just leave to the individual player to find out. I'm sure there will be some who are let down (with this much hype, it's inevitable), but I'll say this - you won't soon forget it.

As always I have to ask this...

What's the estimated time of completion of the main quest?

What's the estimated time of completing all of the side content?

Lastly, when you are done with this quest, you have said you are going back on break, could you also once again provide advice for my WIP? There has been a ton of updates since last time.

P.S. Thank you for reverting back to your old avatar.