Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I know a guy who is 40 years old, but sounds like he's only 14. By comparison, I'm 21, and I've been told that I sound like I'm in my 60s.

I completely understand - Immodium sounds like he's 30, when he's actually much younger.

I'm sorry if I came across as an ungrateful prick, as I do appreciate the enthusiastic support from fellow players, but he just sounded really young to me. Maybe it's just another symptom of getting old and crotchety on my part.

Look, enjoy the mods and make videos to your heart's content. Please ignore the drunk shouting nonsense about the decline of civilization - nothing to see here. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Update from last night's modding:

- Added another sidequest

- Penned additional dialogue

- Implemented a new companion, "Cooper" (he's a dog)

Once the sidequests and expanded dialogue are finalized, I'll make another announcement for the next round of testing. Thanks for the feedback and support!

Once the sidequests and expanded dialogue are finalized, I'll make another announcement for the next round of testing. Thanks for the feedback and support!

Canine companion :3 yay! I love Guts in Bounties II, even though he tries to eat bullets as if they're treats and I have to resurrect him every ten minutes. My reaction when he first died was to pull my 12 gauge and rush head-on into a mob of fifteen Fiends, firing on the fly. God, that was fun!

Canine companion :3 yay! I love Guts in Bounties II, even though he tries to eat bullets as if they're treats and I have to resurrect him every ten minutes. My reaction when he first died was to pull my 12 gauge and rush head-on into a mob of fifteen Fiends, firing on the fly. God, that was fun!

Guts? You mean the German Sheppard? I thought that's in the Factions Reloaded : Followers of the Apocalypse mod? (Which I have) Also, he's a recruit-able follower so he's essential once you "hire" him.

Edited by TheCourier13

Guts? You mean the German Sheppard? I thought that's in the Factions Reloaded : Followers of the Apocalypse mod? (Which I have) Also, he's a recruit-able follower so he's essential once you "hire" him.

Y'know, I can't remember now, damnit! And I just uninstalled my -entire- mod load in prep for a TTW run, so I can't effin' check. If he -is- supposed to be essential, he never was for me until I installed the latest version of JIP's Companion Command & Control mod and made sure the "All Companions Essential" box was ticked.

Ah, the joys of CRS (Can't Remember s#*!) disease.

Guest deleted2159825

Guts is absolutely one of mine. I made him as a personal mod, and I hadn't planned on releasing him until I made those updates for NVBII.

Guts is absolutely one of mine. I made him as a personal mod, and I hadn't planned on releasing him until I made those updates for NVBII.

Thought so :3 you have my heartfelt thanks for including him. I'm a major dog lover IRL, and a good friend actually breeds German Shepherds for work as both police dogs and therapy/seeing-eye dogs.

Guest deleted2159825

OK, I just checked, and sure enough, it is indeed NVB II, my bad. I guess I'm the one suffering from CRS. :-\

No worries, I'm just pleased to see that people enjoy having him as a companion. I didn't really flesh out a story or anything since he was a personal mod, but just having him around is enough.

Absolutely. I have to go into the control panel and use TCAI to stop all combat before reaching him, otherwise, all the damned fiends will end up killing him before I can recruit him as I use IWS and there's WAY too many of them to kill to keep him alive long enough. :P