Guest deleted2159825

It was Earp. "Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn to be slow in a hurry."

Thanks :3 was going nuts trying to remember who said that. Wyatt, "Wild" Bill, and the other famous lawmen/shooters are sorely missed.

The mod just topped 2,000 lines of dialogue, thanks to Ford.

Dayum.... Mind me asking what character has the most lines (so far)? That VO is gonna be a b&@*$...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Dayum.... Mind me asking what character has the most lines (so far)? That VO is gonna be a *censored*...

A certain antagonist...

Guest deleted2159825

I keep reading you say your saving things for sss but whats sss

Salacious Salivating Salamanders.

Ok, it's Someguy's Scintillating Scenarios, which would be a comprehensive random encounter mod for the Mojave Wasteland, with a number of small quests thrown in to boot.

Guest deleted2159825

So SSS would be similar to Saxxon's Quest Collection with the addtion of random encounters?

The emphasis would be the random encounters, and the sidequests would be a lower priority. They could constitute a separate mod, in fact.

Edited by someguy2000

So SSS would be similar to Saxxon's Quest Collection with the addtion of random encounters?

The emphasis would be the random encounters, and the sidequests would be a lower priority. They could constitute a separate mod, in fact.

So would the random encounters be completely original characters, people connected to previous mods, or a mix of the two? What sort of sidequests are you considering?

I think I remember something about a boxing arena, which would be a pretty awesome experience. Going up against increasingly strong and hilarious opponents would in a way make it a smaller and more contained version of the Bounties story

Guest deleted2159825

So would the random encounters be completely original characters, people connected to previous mods, or a mix of the two? What sort of sidequests are you considering?

I think I remember something about a boxing arena, which would be a pretty awesome experience. Going up against increasingly strong and hilarious opponents would in a way make it a smaller and more contained version of the Bounties story

The random encounters would hinge on vanilla gameplay, with the exception of Wild Wasteland content, which would feature new characters derived from pop culture and past Fallout titles.

The sidequests would be small but multifarious, with branching questlines and engaging moral dilemmas, sort of like those in The Inheritance. It's much easier to provide great freedom of choice when you're working on a smaller scale.

The boxing quest would certainly be a major element of the hypothetical quest pack.

So, I read Blood Meridian and thought "Damn, it would be awesome if we could've participated in the Glanton Gang, scalping tribals en masse". But anyways, will Glanton have a role larger than being just a bounty in NVBIII?

Guest deleted2159825

So, I read Blood Meridian and thought "Damn, it would be awesome if we could've participated in the Glanton Gang, scalping tribals en masse". But anyways, will Glanton have a role larger than being just a bounty in NVBIII?

Potentially, yes.