Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a Chuck Norris inspired character in one of your mods? I would love to see that.

there's been plenty of assholes in his mods :)

Guest deleted2159825

Do you have a Chuck Norris inspired character in one of your mods? I would love to see that.

there's been plenty of assholes in his mods :smile:

I may have created the biggest one of all in this upcoming mod... ;)

Interesting, but an asshole nonetheless.

Considering that there are multiple variables to work with, what happens with Glanton's role in NVB3 if you've never met him (pre-Russell) or killed him (failed Russell)?

Not worth a patch right now, but if you ever get back to working on Russell, it might be interesting to let you take Glanton's finger and cash it in somewhere for a bounty. Killing him now fails the quest (which is why I don't do it) but then there's no way to even collect the money Russell promised.

Guest deleted2159825

Considering that there are multiple variables to work with, what happens with Glanton's role in NVB3 if you've never met him (pre-Russell) or killed him (failed Russell)?

Then the universe explodes.

It would just be a break in continuity.

Not worth a patch right now, but if you ever get back to working on Russell, it might be interesting to let you take Glanton's finger and cash it in somewhere for a bounty. Killing him now fails the quest (which is why I don't do it) but then there's no way to even collect the money Russell promised.

You can collect the money in NVBIII. I actually mulled on what I would do in the event of updating Russell, and I definitely won't revise the quest. If anything, I would add a new quest that takes place after "Hunter, Hunted".

I understand the frustration with that quest, and my original design was to provide two legitimate options. The motivation just wasn't there at the time, and I figured saving the town would be a foregone conclusion for the majority of players. Lesson learned.

Maybe it just appeared that you killed him but he actually survived (like Courier)

What if the courier cut his corpse into pieces with a chainsaw?

You mean like what I did with the Judge...and Red Bear...and the heads of shadow company...and sergio....and almost everyone I killed.