Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I would rather be in Ireland than posting here myself.

I'm loving it. Between downing Guinness and visiting Joyce's statue I'm damn energized, at least in a literary sense.

When I learned Someguy was working on Bounties III, I decide to do a new playthrough of all the mods in the series, as I hadn't played New Vegas in about a year. Tonight, I finished. Bounties I, II, The Inheritance, all their shared sidequests, Russell, even New Vegas Killer. Haven't played King of the Ring, but I still might just do that one some weekend. These are, without a doubt, the best made mods I have ever played, for New Vegas or any other game. The writing, the characters and their moralities, along with some of the most exciting and unique boss battles, Fallout New Vegas is worth owning just to be able to play these quests. I cannot wait for Bounties III. I trust Someguy not to disappoint!

I appreciate the support. It's encouraging to pop in and see posts like this. Many thanks!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm probably a little late to the party, but is there a need for voice actors or has all the dialogue been recorded? Or are all the roles taken? I'd be happy to do a minor role as well.

I know I'm probably a little late to the party, but is there a need for voice actors or has all the dialogue been recorded? Or are all the roles taken? I'd be happy to do a minor role as well.

Voice acting is coming soon enough, just keep paying attention to the thread and SG will post when he needs auditions and parts done.

Hey Someguy, if you need any voice acting for Young adult male characters (or any male characters in general) I'm your man. I have my own recording equipment and everything, and I speak very good English. I can also do a few accents if you need that (Indian, Australian, Scandinavian) or none if you don't. If you wanna get a sense of what recording gear I'm using, just Google "Presonus recording bundle" and you'll get a pretty good idea of what I am using. So if you're interested, hit me and we can discuss details, I can send you test voice files so you can hear what I sound like, etc. I really wanna voice a character or a companion in New Vegas, but I suck a scripting in the geck, so I can't do it myself. Also, if anyone else need me to voice somone, just hit me up and let me in on the details :-)

Playing again from the start with Inheritance first, Russell next then NVB1 and 2. Don't know if Doc Friday will work or not (I couldn't get him to work last time), but I just wanted to be ready for 3 when it comes out! ^_^

It really broadens the use of FONV when I play these mods! Makes me want to make my own (and I am starting on it slowly)!

Guest deleted2159825

You know, now I'm curious cause I'm planning another playthrough as well, what order do people advise playing them in? I was gonna go NVB1, then Inheritance, NVB2 and Russel. Is there a better way?

Once you knock out nvbiii it doesn't matter. Personally, I go nvbi, The Inheritance (main quest), Russell, nvbii, and knock out side quests as they become available, or at my leisure. There isn't a definite or canonical chronology beyond nvbi-nvbii-nvbiii, though that could change, depending on what comes after nvbiii. Play it how you want to, that's all that matters.