Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Someguy if Marco dies, i don't know if he does, but i know fallout lacks some things making combat and the end result anticlimactic, and after the courier kills someone it just seems lacking. if you wounded him enough to put him into a Skyrim like state when you try to kill a essential NPC then you can end him with a dialogue option. its your mod and your choice. you probably already did something, but this is the internet and opinions are thrown everywhere and i wanted to sort of give you an idea you probably already had.

Oh and Someguy if Marco dies, i don't know if he does, but i know fallout lacks some things making combat and the end result anticlimactic, and after the courier kills someone it just seems lacking. if you wounded him enough to put him into a Skyrim like state when you try to kill a essential NPC then you can end him with a dialogue option. its your mod and your choice. you probably already did something, but this is the internet and opinions are thrown everywhere and i wanted to sort of give you an idea you probably already had.

Trust me, the final battle is more than climactic.

Guest deleted2159825

Thanks for all the feedback, comments, suggestions, and support!

I am back at my rig now, but it will take me a few days to get back in the swing of things, both in modding and RL. Additionally, there will be a slight delay in production as we're still hammering out certain design details until the 21st, when I will resume work in earnest. Once some lingering bugs, grammatical issues, and LOD are addressed, I will commence with auditions, most likely around August 25th-August 28th, though that's subject to change.

Until the 21st, I may keep myself occupied with another, unnamed project. We'll see. :smile:

I appreciate the support!

Someguy, what would the auditions be like, would it be over a call, send an audio clip? I know you aren't taking auditions, but what would the process entail. Thank you.

Audio clips are best.

Marko is actually a little girl with rabies.

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

Until the 21st, I may keep myself occupied with another, unnamed project. We'll see. :smile:

[anticipation]Will that be your return to Skyrim?[/anticipation]

Actually, I was leaning towards a Bobby Bass companion. Switching back to Skyrim would take more time, as I have a limited grasp of Papyrus at the moment. After NVBIII... maybe.

Another one of my goals is to reboot my long-dead Youtube channel. I should have an update up tonight or tomorrow. It won't be anything grandiose, but it should complement my modding with trailers, developer diaries, etc. If there's a demand, I might throw in some content mod reviews, though that's a secondary concern for me.

Edited by someguy2000