Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question unrelated to bounties but to something from king of the ring. would it be possible for you to add an update for someguyseries of even a completely new small mod, that adds some of your mentioned consumables to leveled loot chests.

Basically I'm asking if you could add stuff like "Breach Brand Muffins" and "Radon Crown Cola" to random boxes around the world, or if you don't want to if someone else could; but I threw the offer to you as I know you prefer to keep your content to yourself in terms of creating. I.e no Firebase Zulu rather than let someone else try it and mess it up.

Just a question unrelated to bounties but to something from king of the ring. would it be possible for you to add an update for someguyseries of even a completely new small mod, that adds some of your mentioned consumables to leveled loot chests.

Basically I'm asking if you could add stuff like "Breach Brand Muffins" and "Radon Crown Cola" to random boxes around the world, or if you don't want to if someone else could; but I threw the offer to you as I know you prefer to keep your content to yourself in terms of creating. I.e no Firebase Zulu rather than let someone else try it and mess it up.

Radon Crown Cola is placed all around in NVBII, along with Billy Bob's Moon Pies.

Guest deleted2159825

Clearly, I have underestimated the demand for Radon Crown Cola and Billy Bob's Moon Pies. This will have to be remedied.

Guest deleted2159825

So Someguy.... are you a The Doors fan by any chance? Cool review thing you've got going.

Also I reinstalled New Vegas cause Bounties III was coming. Thank you :D

Hell yes.

Edited by someguy2000