Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No? Not even in a plot twist ?

* The player and Randall come upon Marlo, injured and would be easy prey *

* as the player goes to slay Marko , Randall suddenly stops him , then admits that Marko is actually his long lost cousin once removed then re added *

-music cues -

" AND I-----I will allllways looooove you !"

The player character then calls for some guys head and then kills him/herself .

Anyways I was thinking simple man for the more serious vibe of the series but Saturday night special would fit awesome

Guest deleted2159825

No? Not even in a plot twist ?

* The player and Randall come upon Marlo, injured and would be easy prey *

* as the player goes to slay Marko , Randall suddenly stops him , then admits that Marko is actually his long lost cousin once removed then re added *

-music cues -

" AND I-----I will allllways looooove you !"

The player character then calls for some guys head and then kills him/herself .

There is only one way that could be possible.

I am certainly glad you don't mod on cocaine then. If you did and made the scenario I played out it would be the nexus version of the Rodney king riots

--sorry my work internet is terrible -canceling = fouble post

Edited by jbtheclown

Yes Someguy, as long as I am here there will always be a demand for consumer products, I hoarded my Nuka Cola, and Sunset Sarsaparilla combined to more than double what you hoard in stimpaks. My vodka stash alone is enough to equal that.

What I am trying to say is that would be appreciated.

What I was wondering was, what would the (potential) Bobby Bass companion mod include? Would it be similar to Russell or something different entirely? (That is if you have a concept of sorts yet and are willing to share it)

Guest deleted2159825

What I was wondering was, what would the (potential) Bobby Bass companion mod include? Would it be similar to Russell or something different entirely? (That is if you have a concept of sorts yet and are willing to share it)

The initial release would include the following features:

- Fully-voiced dialogue

- Companion wheel functionality

- Extensive dialogue options

- Commentary on certain locations

However, the first build will likely not have a quest, as the one I have written, "The Ballad of Bobby Bass", would be labor-intensive, so it will have to wait until NVBIII is finished.