Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

On another matter, what is Marko going to wear when we finally get to meet him? Will it be something vanilla or custom?

They don't call him the Man in Black for nothing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit more practical - think function over form.

I see your point. He's supposed to be the most dangerous motherf***er in the wastes after all, he has to be able to "move freely and not have fancy clothes hindering him if you get my meaning. Either way, I'm way too excited for the climax of NVB III and I'm sure so are all of your fans. Seeing as we will get a snowy version of the cemetery from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" things will probably get beyond awesome. Does Marko sport facial hair? I was also curious if you took inspiration from any famous actors as to Marko's facial design. I always thought Bobby Bass looked a little like Jimmy Stewart and even the way Bobby talks (mainly the accent) reminded me of Jimmy Stewart.

Edited by FabianBogart

Apologies, but I must remain mum on Marko's appearance - plot points and what not.

No need to apologize. It's probably better for my own good and for that of all the others in this thread...

*contemplates as to which character's secret identity Marko might be*

On another matter, what is Marko going to wear when we finally get to meet him? Will it be something vanilla or custom?

Wait? so Charlie Scene is Marko?? I don't mind if you don't get the reference nor care for it. it's just me being me. anyhow, a razor would seem fit for bobby's melee, what with him being a rather clean chap.

Wait? so Charlie Scene is Marko?? I don't mind if you don't get the reference nor care for it. it's just me being me. anyhow, a razor would seem fit for bobby's melee, what with him being a rather clean chap.
>Charlie Scene

>Masked exactly like Randall

>Steven Randall confirmed for Marko

>Charlie Scene

>Masked exactly like Randall

>Steven Randall confirmed for Marko

Didn't see that link... but It was a lyrical reference. "put my name in your phone, it's the man in black" I won't get into that too much. Focus should stay with Someguy2000's modding

Just curious .but did you Intend for Marko to be like the dangerous opposite to the courier ? Now I'm saying this without role playing in mind (pls don't h8 me role players ) being as the courier is the legend of te Mohave for being a badass and Marko is legend for being the same in an evil sense spanning a larger area. I guess a simpler way to put it would be Marko is like Jason Todd / the joker to batman (ie the courier ) or even the cold weather to Payton manning .