Guest deleted2159825

If it's a nice looking custom made duster, I won't care just no spec-ops gear please. Would somewhat look anticlimatic if we get a good old final duel or even a mexican standoff with Glaton or Randall as the third party and Marko is wearing spec-ops armor. I can imagine it would look somewhat like this though since it's one of someguy's main inspirations for NVBIII: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVNEuC7GZoM . Just an asumption of course. In the end we will have to wait until the mod is out so we can tell what the Man in Black will actually look like.

Sorry for the huge youtube preview... Had no idea this was gonna happen.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys... if we're going for trailer music we should be going for the dark, sardonic, and absolutely terrifying. Either that or the optimistic and heroic Western theme, but as of seeing SG's influences and having tested it. There won't be much room for optimism.

My suggestion being:

C'mon guys... if we're going for trailer music we should be going for the dark, sardonic, and absolutely terrifying. Either that or the optimistic and heroic Western theme, but as of seeing SG's influences and having tested it. There won't be much room for optimism.

My suggestion being:

How much whiskey will be needed to remove the mental scar that will be the end of NVBIII?

How much whiskey will be needed to remove the mental scar that will be the end of NVBIII?

You can only feel that kind of anguish and fully process it yourself within the furthest recesses of your soul. It's kind of like childbirth or emasculation. So I recommend something with a bit more alcohol volume.

You can only feel that kind of anguish and fully process it yourself within the furthest recesses of your soul. It's kind of like childbirth or emasculation. So I recommend something with a bit more alcohol volume.

Oh well... Just when I thought my courier might not have to live the rest of his life as a lonesome hermit, somewhere far from civilization.

Then again. In a way I don't care how much I lose as long as I get to plant a bullet into Marko's brain. Still that gnawing uncertainty of what someguy and NVBIII have in store for us won't leave my mind until I get to play the mod...

Hello Someguy. I know that mod incompatiblities aren't the best thing, but I think this topic is the best place to report them. Here is the list:

1. "Russel" has an incompatiblity with "A World of Pain"(AWOP). The entrance to Spears cavern(Powder Gangers den) is partially covered by AWOP-added landscape and the Hart tunnel entrance is in the same place as one of AWOP locations and is only accessible via TCL

2. All of your "major" mods are incompatible with "Freeside Open" by Moburma. As you know, that mod re-merges Freeside into one worldspace,

making its vanilla northern part and Old Mormon Fort inaccessible in game. This means several NPCs from your mods (in particular, Alex, Vickers, Heinz , Matt Jackson and (possibly) Papa Chapman) won't appear in "Open" Freeside and have to be spawned via console.

So, is there any chance for you to make compatibility patches for these issues?(NVB1 already has one for FSO)

Thank you.