Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Hello Someguy. I know that mod incompatiblities aren't the best thing, but I think this topic is the best place to report them. Here is the list:

1. "Russel" has an incompatiblity with "A World of Pain"(AWOP). The entrance to Spears cavern(Powder Gangers den) is partially covered by AWOP-added landscape and the Hart tunnel entrance is in the same place as one of AWOP locations and is only accessible via TCL

2. All of your "major" mods are incompatible with "Freeside Open" by Moburma. As you know, that mod re-merges Freeside into one worldspace,

making its vanilla northern part and Old Mormon Fort inaccessible in game. This means several NPCs from your mods (in particular, Alex, Vickers, Heinz , Matt Jackson and (possibly) Papa Chapman) won't appear in "Open" Freeside and have to be spawned via console.

So, is there any chance for you to make compatibility patches for these issues?(NVB1 already has one for FSO)

Thank you.

To be candid, I have other priorities. If someone else takes the initiative and produces such patches, however, I'd be happy to upload them and credit the author.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

My rig is grinding out the LOD meshes as I type this. Once the LOD is wrapped up (hopefully by tonight or tomorrow), I'll begin preparing scripts and proofreading dialogue. If everything proceeds smoothly, auditions could begin this weekend, which puts us back on schedule.

At present, there are 38 speaking roles and over 2,500 lines of dialogue.

Guest deleted2159825

If thats the case I would like to offer my services as a voice actor.

Patience, patience!

I'll post character descriptions and samples when the auditions formally begin.

Dont worry man, I dont think my mic is much better. Just do your beast, as I will, and see what happens.

I hope you're right, though I recall someguy once saying that a lot of roles will be more about audio quality than about "acting" and that only a few roles will actually require acting. Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a minor role at least.

Guest deleted2159825

Goddamn terrain mesh generation was interrupted by a crash, so I may just postpone LOD until after VO.

I will be posting roles tomorrow or Sunday.