Guest deleted2159825

The sheer hell of GECK :sad:

Fixed. :wink:

Amen to that. Hell, all I'm doing for the project I'm working on is whipping up item entries and recipes, and I've been cursing whoever tried to pass the GECK off as "decent" since the day I installed it.

Totally unrelated question - I saw in the comments for one of your YT vids that you were a Marine, '04-'08. Mind me asking what your MOS was? Given your propensity for violence and (freakishly amusing) over-use of expletives, I've got $20 on 03XX. I'd be asking this on Youtube, but it's being a dick and not letting me register >:U

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Totally unrelated question - I saw in the comments for one of your YT vids that you were a Marine, '04-'08. Mind me asking what your MOS was? Given your propensity for violence and (freakishly amusing) over-use of expletives, I've got $20 on 03XX. I'd be asking this on Youtube, but it's being a dick and not letting me register >:U

4341 - Combat Correspondent. Like Private Joker.

4341 - Combat Correspondent. Like Private Joker.

Wow... Must've been interesting! MOS be damned, I have nothing but respect for everyone that enlists. If we ever run into each other at a bar in San Marcos, Corpus, or wherever, the first round is on me.

Side note - I f*#@in' love the channel, man. I'll be subscribing as soon as my account decides that it's actually been activated. Also, I'd literally kill to see you do a review/play-thru of Strangers Abroad, even if the latest version is a little too new for ya. That limey bastard needs a good verbal beating >.>

Guest deleted2159825

Wow... Must've been interesting! MOS be damned, I have nothing but respect for everyone that enlists. If we ever run into each other at a bar in San Marcos, Corpus, or wherever, the first round is on me.

Side note - I f***in' love the channel, man. I'll be subscribing as soon as my account decides that it's actually been activated. Also, I'd literally kill to see you do a review/play-thru of Strangers Abroad, even if the latest version is a little too new for ya. That limey bastard needs a good verbal beating >.>

Thanks, man. I don't make a big deal out of it because... well, because.

It's great to learn that people are enjoying the channel, I wasn't sure how viewers would react, but I've been enjoying it thus far. I just finished my first set of recordings for Slave Town - It's a Slave's Life, and there is... pure, unfiltered rage. The mod is great, though - I'll have to finish it at another time.

Side note - I f***in' love the channel, man. I'll be subscribing as soon as my account decides that it's actually been activated. Also, I'd literally kill to see you do a review/play-thru of Strangers Abroad, even if the latest version is a little too new for ya. That limey bastard needs a good verbal beating >.>

Thanks, man. I don't make a big deal out of it because... well, because.

It's great to learn that people are enjoying the channel, I wasn't sure how viewers would react, but I've been enjoying it thus far. I just finished my first set of recordings for Slave Town - It's a Slave's Life, and there is... pure, unfiltered rage. The mod is great, though - I'll have to finish it at another time.

Uh oh Slave town, It's a slaves life. I can only imagine how you are going to feel, say, and do based on your "explosive" personality.

I'm kind of compelled to get a better mic just for NVBIII auditions.

You and me both. Granted, I hate the sound of my own voice, so even if I do get a good mic I probably won't audition. My tone varies from "nasal and annoying" to "deep-ass gravel pit" seemingly at random >.< Makes talking on the phone a pain in the ass.

I'm kind of compelled to get a better mic just for NVBIII auditions.

You and me both. Granted, I hate the sound of my own voice, so even if I do get a good mic I probably won't audition. My tone varies from "nasal and annoying" to "deep-ass gravel pit" seemingly at random >.< Makes talking on the phone a pain in the ass.

There is a dog in one of the buildings in Frost Hill. While it didn't have dialogue I'm sure we can compete for that role.