Guest deleted2159825

You still need someone for that Ford guy?

Ford is a highly competitive role - I will be accepting auditions until the 31st.

There have been more submissions for Ford than any other character.

My guess is because its a role that requires a younger voice actor allowing many of the younger voice actors on the forums a chance to voice in a mod as there is not a lot of mods on the nexus that call for younger voice actors.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I took Russell out of my load order a while back because apparently he caused some kinda conflict with Niner, this was after completing Hunter, Hunted. I reactivated him yesterday and went to go recruit him and it started Hunter, Hunted all over again. Is this gonna confuse the s*** outta someguyseries.esm and cause problems?

Guest deleted2159825

So I took Russell out of my load order a while back because apparently he caused some kinda conflict with Niner, this was after completing Hunter, Hunted. I reactivated him yesterday and went to go recruit him and it started Hunter, Hunted all over again. Is this gonna confuse the s*** outta someguyseries.esm and cause problems?

No, if you play the quest again, it will just reset the variable in the .esm. I think.

Oh okay. Would you recommend playing through it again or won't it matter much?

I think I worked out the reason for the incompatibility between Russell and Niner (and other mods):
You edited the GREETING dialogue topic "What do you need?". If I remove this edit from Russell in FNVedit then Niner does not have the issue. I don't know if removing this entry breaks anything in Russell though.

I've been re-playing through the Someguy series quests, getting my self prepared for my the epic conclusion. Shame that we couldn't bring Russ with us, but I'm sure he'll have his fair share of fun in the first half.

If it wouldn't potentially break the quest I would definitely bring russel even if he did end up dying. I feel like he really has nothing left cause he is too bitter to get his life together and just join the NCR and fight legion so going out in a last-ditch effort at killing Glanton or marko or whatever happens would be his salvation in a way.

However bringing Bad Mothaf*#@a along(that's not cursing cause its a name right?) would just eliminate the need for any other aid given to ,and given by, the courier in terms of :companions, weapons, clothing, guns, effort etc.

Edited by jbtheclown

Guest deleted2159825

Principle casting is complete, but some roles will remain open until they're filled. Due to some unexpected RL events, I will be away from the Nexus for a few days (nothing bad, just time-consuming). However, I will get to any auditions sent via PM when I return next week.

I appreciate all the support and encouragement, and I want to issue a special thanks to everyone who auditioned thus far. I encourage you to continue auditioning!

Edited by someguy2000