Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to uninstall FNV, never to be played again, until I saw that you returned to modding and that NVB III is already on its way. A very pleasant surprise.

Also, I've been replaying NVB I and wanted to thank you for adding an option to take out the Judge the cannibal way, that provided a very satisfying roleplayer's moment. I've only noticed it just now.

Guest deleted2159825

Also, I've been replaying NVB I and wanted to thank you for adding an option to take out the Judge the cannibal way, that provided a very satisfying roleplayer's moment. I've only noticed it just now.

Thanks! There's a random encounter in NVBIII that you will love... ;)

Guest deleted2159825

When?When?When?

When it's done, which isn't far off. I'm guessing October or November.

Edited by someguy2000

I was about to uninstall FNV, never to be played again, until I saw that you returned to modding and that NVB III is already on its way. A very pleasant surprise.

I wasn't aware that there was a "cannibal way" to kill Judge Richter. Could please tell me how that went? I don't really feel like replaying the whole mod.

Guest deleted2159825

I wasn't aware that there was a "cannibal way" to kill Judge Richter. Could please tell me how that went? I don't really feel like replaying the whole mod.

If memory serves, you rip out his throat with your bare teeth. So, should you put a .44 round in the Judge's face or sink your pearly whites into his carotid artery?

My mods pose the important questions, you see.

If memory serves, you rip out his throat with your bare teeth. So, should you put a .44 round in the Judge's face or sink your pearly whites into his carotid artery?

My mods pose the important questions, you see.

And I thought breaking his neck was most satisfying. Now off I go to start a new playthrough.